IGNOU Assignment Status 2022: Assignments are tasks given to students by their teachers and tutors to complete in a stipulated time. In other words, it can also be referred to as a task given to someone as a part of learning. Assignments can be in the form of written, practical, art or fieldwork or even online. An example of an assignment is homework given to a student by the teacher. Every IGNOU candidate has to write and submit their assignments to the respective study centre before the Last date Of Submission. If a student fails to submit then he/she cannot attend the term-end examination conducted by IGNOU University.
Extension of the Last date for submission of Assignments for TEE December 2021 till 30th November 2021
Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the IGNOU December TEE 2021 assignment submission date. The date has been extended till November 30, 2021. Candidates who have wanted to appear for the Term End Examination for December 2021 can check the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in.
As per the official notice, with the approval of the competent authority, the last date for submission of assignment (both in hard copy and soft copy) for the Term-End Examination, December 2021 has been further extended to November 30, 2021.
IGNOU has extended the deadline for submission of assignments for the TEE December 2021 exam to October 31, 2021, for various reasons as code cases are on the rise. This is for all IGNOU regional centres. Students were already demanding an extension of dates as they were not able to submit assignments on time. There were many factors such as 50% of students not getting their study material on time, still many students are waiting for their study material. Due to which IGNOU had to extend the date of submission of the assignment for the TEE December 2021 examination.
IGNOU has extended the deadline for submission of assignments for the TEE December 2021 exam to October 31, 2021, for various reasons as code cases are on the rise. This is for all IGNOU regional centres. Students were already demanding an extension of dates as they were not able to submit assignments on time. There were many factors such as 50% of students did not get their study material on time, yet many students are waiting for their study material. Due to which IGNOU had to extend the date of submission of the assignment for the TEE December 2021 examination.
|IGNOU Assignment 2022|
IGNOU Assignment Status
After taking admission to IGNOU University every student needs to get their Assignments from the nearest study centre or can download the same online from the official IGNOU website. As per IGNOU Rules, it is compulsory for all the candidates to write their assignment given by the university and then they have to solve it and submit it to the concerned study centre which is allotted to them.
The Assignment must be submitted before the last or due date. If the last date of submission is passed then your assignment will be not accepted by the centre in any circumstances.
How To Submit IGNOU Assignment
- IGNOU Revaluation Result TEE June 2021 Released
- How To Check IGNOU Re-Registration Status
- How To Submit IGNOU Assignments Online
- IGNOU Admission 2022 - Online Application Process Begins for January Session
- IGNOU Online Examination Form 2021 – Check Status, Last Date, Fee, Late Fees
- IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2021 - Hall Ticket Dec 2021
- IGNOU Result 2021 | Check Online IGNOU Results Status
- IGNOU ID Card Download - Guide to Download IGNOU Student ID Card Online
- How To Change IGNOU Name and Address
- IGNOU Assignment Front Page Pdf Download
- IGNOU Study Material - How to Check IGNOU Study Material Status online
1. Through Offline Mode
- Name of the student
- Enrolment Number
- Program Code
- Name, Code, and address of the study centre where you are submitting the Assignment
- Mobile number and email address of the student
2. Through Online Mode
Through Email Address
- Mention all the important details on the front page of your assignment that you would do in the case of offline submissions such as Name, Subject Name and Code, Program and Course Code, Study Centre Name, contact details, and others.
- Scan your handwritten assignment copies and convert them into PDF format.
- Find out the Email Address of your regional centre from Google
- In the body of the email, provide all the details in a list format that you have mentioned on the front page of your assignments.
- Now attach the PDF formats of your assignments and send the email to the respective regional centre email address.
Through Google Form
- First of all, have a look at the list of IGNOU Regional Centres at the Official Website of IGNOU and go to your Regional Centre’s website.
- On the homepage of the Regional Centre’s official page, go to the section of News and Events.
- You should get the option of Assignment Guidelines or Assignment Submission on which you have to click.
- As you click on the link, the Google form will get open in the browser.
- Now start filling the form with proper details such as your Name, Enrolment Number, Subject Code, and Others.
- Carefully upload the scanned copy of your assignment and submit the form.
Instructions to Follow
- You have to fill a new form for each subject.
- Make sure that you are uploading the assignment files correctly.
- You need to scan the handwritten copies of the assignments and upload them.
- The scanned copy of assignments should not be more than 100MB.
- You should only submit the PDF format of the scanned copy.
- Though you will be entering the basic details in the Google Form, it is also a great idea to mention the same details on your assignment copy also.
- The option of submitting the assignments through Google Forms will be available only when the quota of email submission is over.
Note that the many of the regional centre of IGNOU is not sending any confirmation or acknowledment after submission of IGNOU Assignments so you don;t need to worry about it instead keep check the status of your assignments to get the result.
How To Check IGNOU Assignment Submission Status
Note: IGNOU Assignment status may take some time to get updated online so candidates are requested to keep check their status regularly to find their assignment marks from here. In some cases, the study centre first evaluates the assignment, after evaluation, they send the marks to the regional centre and then the concerned authority at RC uploads the marks online which definitely takes some time.
IGNOU Assignment front page or First Page
- Roll number
- Assignment number
- Name of the course
- Study Centre
- Date of submission
- Phone Number
- Email Id
- Your Signature
|Example Of IGNOU Assignment Front Page|
IGNOU Assignment Submission Date and Last Date
- Assignment Submission Start Date 14 March 2022
- Assignment Submission End Date 30 June 2022
IGNOU BCA ECO-01 Solved Assignment
We are providing solutions of your IGNOU Assignment, you will get some help from solutions. First read the IGNOU assignment questions carefully; go through the units on which the questions are based if you are unable to answer it. Read the solutions, try hard to understand it and then write it yourself. Do not copy the solutions, just get an idea from it, to solve the assignments.
1. Briefly explain various sources from which companies may raise long term capital.
2. “Company form of organization is the most ideal form for all types of business.” Discuss.
3. Distinguish between the following:
(a) Primary market and Secondary market
(b) Public limited company and Co-operative organization
4. Write short notes on the following:
(a) Listing of a security on a stock exchange
(b) Entrepreneurship and characteristics of an entrepreneur
5. Comment very briefly on the following statements:
(a) There is no element of risk in business.
(b) Loans are sanctioned for the short term only.
(c) There is no difference between the money market and capital market.
(d) All the business risks are insurable.