IGNOU Exam Date December 2021 - Welcome to check the IGNOU Exam Date Timetable for current and upcoming exams conducted by the University. Here you will find timetables for all IGNOU educational programs. After submitting the IGNOU exam form, all the candidates are eagerly waiting for the exam schedule for their next exam.
IGNOU often conducts term and theory examinations, practical examinations and entrance examinations. The schedule and timetable of each exam are announced in due course so that the candidates can prepare well for their exams. IGNOU students are requested to check their TEE exam schedule immediately after filling up their exam form online or offline so that they can be updated with the latest schedule.
Final Date Updates - According to the notification dated October 26, 2021, the university is going to start its December 2021 term final examination from January 20, 2022, and the revised examination timetable for this will also be formally released by the university on October 26.
IGNOU Exam Date December 2021
We would like to inform all the candidates who want to join the Term and Exam December 2021 session that the University has started updating the timetable for its next session exam December 2021 final exam. The term and examination of the session December 2021 has now been rescheduled to be held in the months of January and February 2021 so the candidate should be prepared with the final timetable which is now issued by the university at the expected time. Has gone
Note - The IGNOU exam timetable has now been updated and issued for all years and semesters, including certificate and diploma courses. The exam will start on January 20, 2022, and will end on February 22, 2022.
As expected, IGNOU has officially started announcing the examination timetable of all courses for the next TEE session in December 2021. This includes all educational courses offered by IGNOU. This is a temporary examination schedule by the university so that the candidates can prepare for their upcoming term and examination. The timetable is being updated frequently by IGNOU and new courses have been added with appropriate times and dates.
IGNOU has now made it easy for students to check their exam timetables by subject, making it easier for students to know the exact time of any exam. The ignou timetable is now available in TXT format, so students must now take a screenshot or printout of the December 2021 exam timetable.
- IGNOU Exam Form December 2021
- Download IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021 For TEE December
- IGNOU Admission 2022 - Online Application Process Begins for January Session
- IGNOU Assignment 2022 -Check IGNOU Assignment Status, FrontPage, Submission, Question and Paper Marks
- IGNOU Online Examination Form 2021 – Check Status, Last Date, Fee, Late Fees
- IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2021 - Hall Ticket Dec 2021
- IGNOU Assignment Front Page Pdf Download
More details of IGNOU exam timetable December 2021
We have combined the exam timetables of all the courses in one link so that the candidates have to download the timetable sheet from the link above and search their schedule through the search box to check the appropriate date and time of all the courses. ۔ We would also like to inform all our candidates that at present IGNOU has announced only a provisional examination timetable and the examination timetable will be verified immediately after the submission of the examination form
IGNOU Exam TimeTable for TEE December 2021
After receiving a lot of comments and questions about morning/afternoon/evening shift test times, we've updated the details on our site. Students should confirm their shift from the date sheet and check shift times below.
- Morning time: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Afternoon time: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
How to get and create the IGNOU exam timetable for December 2021?
- Download IGNOU's official exam timetable from the link given earlier.
- Now you have the PDF file of the Datesheet.
- Prepare a sheet with the first three columns which includes the name of the course, the date of the course and the duration of the course.
- Write the names of all your courses on the prepared sheet.
- Find the name of each course (CTRL + F) in the downloaded timetable sheet and check the appropriate time of your article.
- Write the time of each course on the time sheet you have prepared.
- Save for future need