IGNOU Exam Form December 2021: IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE) scheduled to be held from June 15 has been postponed. IGNOU June TEE 2021 postponed due to spike in Covid-19 cases. The last date for submission of the online exam Form Extended without late fee is 15 December 2021. The popular university IGNOU Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced the last date to submit the IGNOU 2021 exam form online. The date has been extended till December 15, Term End Examination (TEE). Plus they won't charge any extra till December 15. Candidates can submit it through the web portal of the university. http://www.ignou.ac.in/
|IGNOU Exam Form|
The university fee is fixed at around Rs.150/- per course, thus for theory and practical. Contenders can be the victim of fees with the help of online payment portals like net banking as well as debit card, credit card. Along with the applicants, they can re-circulate their IGNOU exam centre till June 30, 2021.
IGNOU Exam Form December 2021
IGNOU December TEE 2021: Assignment submission date extended 30 November 2021. Along with the university, of course, provides the facility to the candidates to choose the desired exam centre in the period of filling the admit card. However, candidates can also deposit the fee. University fees have been fixed at around Rs 200/- per course, consequently for theory and practical. Candidates can deposit the fee with the help of online payment portals like net banking as well as debit card, credit card. As the last date for submission of the examination fee is 15th July, which is decided by the university. So, interested candidates must make sure to submit the fee by the last date. Once the fee is deposited, it is not refunded by the university.
The university disclosed the exam form for December 2021 TEE exam in November 2021. Though the exam form for the July section will start from 18th November, with this it will proceed till 31st July.
Read the complete article if you want to know the complete details about the exam process, exam form status, exam centres etc.
The last date to submit the online exam form without a late fee has been extended till 31st December 2021.
Note: Term End Exam, will now be held in the 1st week of July 2021.
Latest Update About IGNOU Exam Form December 2021
- If the candidates want to fill the IGNOU Exam Form for December 2021, they can Click here
- In the event that candidates want to check IGNOU Exam Form Status Click here
- If the aspirants want to know the exam centre details for June 2021 TEE click here
- University has released IGNOU July session 2021. The registration form has been started for
- The re-registration process for July 2021 has been extended by the university till July 31.
- The university has started admission for 10 online courses. Similarly Certificate, Diploma, Under Graduation and Post Graduation.
- IGNOU Hall Ticket can be obtained anytime in the year 2021
IGNOU University will accept online submission of IGNOU Assignments of June Month 2021, for TEE will be allowed till 15th July.
Along with the university will provide the new IGNOU assignments. Consequently, writing candidates for December TEE 2021 along with IGNOU June 2021, TEE will be provided online by the university by early July 2021.
note from university - If candidates are facing problems while using university applications. Candidates can immediately update and re-download the university application form through a google link or from the play store.
Important Dates - IGNOU Exam form December 2021
|list of events||December session||January session|
|IGNOU exam form 2021 date||18 November 2021||The first week of November 2021. In|
|IGNOU 2021 exam form last date
without late fee
|15 December 2021
15th December 2021
|The first week of October 2021. In|
|Candidates can submit a request for a change of term end exam centre||31th December 2021||The first week of September. with the first week of October|
|Term End Examination (TEE)||Not updated yet. will be released soon though||The first week of December with 4th December Week|
How To Fill IGNOU Online Exam Form 2021?
- First Open the official Website Of IGNOU University Link Here
|IGNOU Online Exam Form 2021|
- Click on the Register Online > TEE Exam Tab As Shown In The Image
- Take your time to read through the general instructions for submission of the online examination form.
- Scroll down the page and Click On the ‘Proceed to Fill the Online Application Form’.
- Select your Programme code from the list of program codes
- Enter your 9 or 10 digit Enrollment Number
- Select Regional Centre from the dropdown list in which you want to appear (You can select any regional centre across India)
- After entering all the above details, click on submit
- Here, you have to fill the complete application of examination form by selecting your examination centre code
- Enter your Birthdate, Gender and select your courses (Theory and Practical) in which you want to appear in TEE June 2021
- Now, you have to select the option called Assignment submitted or not so select “Yes” and proceed with clicking on the Submit button.
- Now, time to pay your exam fee online so make a payment with your convenient payment method.
- Get Auto-Generated Control number.
Details which are required to fill IGNOU Exam Form
- Candidates must have program code
- The enrollment number should be
- Regional Center Details
- Information about exam centre
- regional code
Step 8 - From now onwards, completing all the upper processes, candidates will have to pay the required examination fee by fee.
- IGNOU Assignment Status 2021 - IGNOU University
- IGNOU Promotion For UG and PG Students 2021
- IGNOU Admission 2022 for PG and UG Programmes
- Download IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021 For TEE December
- IGNOU Date Sheet for December 2021 Out
- IGNOU Admission 2022 - Online Application Process Begins for January Session
- IGNOU Assignment 2022 -Check IGNOU Assignment Status, FrontPage, Submission, Question and Paper Marks
- IGNOU Result 2021 | Check Online IGNOU Results Status
- IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2021 - Hall Ticket Dec 2021
Exam Form Details - IGNOU 2021
|Payment Type||examination fee|
|Candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card, Debit Card with Net Banking facility. However, this process can be done only through HDFC and IDBI||
How to Check IGNOU Exam Form Structure
The candidates used to check the structure of the exam form when the candidates submitted the exam form, and the payment was deducted from their end and accepted by the university. However, the candidate does not get the acknowledgement in the return so candidates can check the exam form structure.
The option is mentioned on the website of IGNOU University by which the registered candidates can check their status of the IGNOU Exam Form. Candidates can check the exam form status of IGNOU 2021 after 3 days from the date of submission of admit card.
How to Check IGNOU Exam Form Status?
- Candidates can log on to the official web portal of the university.
- Now press the button “Online submission of examination for June 2021 TEE”.
- Now, later, click on "Check Status, If Already Registered" then candidates can find this button on the left side of the blue tab option.
- After this, the login window will appear on the screen.
- Now, submit your Enrollment ID. Also, the date of birth is on that column.
- Press the submit tab button.
- The status of the form will automatically appear on the screen.
IGNOU Exam centre 2021
The candidates can search their exam centre with the facility of an IGNOU hall ticket issued by the web portal for the candidates. There are 653 or more exam centres in IGNOU for IGNOU 2021 exam. Provides an option to select your desired exam centre option while filling the admit card for the university as well as the university. They along with the candidates can re-change their IGNOU exam centre by 30th June 2021. Candidates can reserve their seats. IGNOU University 2021 provides exam centre details same as city, state name and address and exam centre code.
How aspirants can check IGNOU Exam Center 2021
- lands on the official web portal of IGNOU University.
- Press the option “Online submission of examination from TEE” for the month of 2021.
- Next, click on the “Click Here” option so that candidates can view the list of exam centres.
- Now, determine the area along with filling in the minimum number of characters of the city.
- Now press the submit option.
- Thereafter, following all these steps, the exam centre details will open on the screen.
Also, candidates can post and get the details about IGNOU University.
As a result exam form
Official mail id - email@example.com
Phone Number - 011- 29571301
As a result information about the status of the exam form
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number - 011-29572209
Frequently Asked Questions
NS. List of IGNOU Exam Centers in India?
answer. The university has around 653 exam centres for TEE exams all over India.
NS. Is there any fee for the late submission of the exam form?
answer. There are no fees like late fees for the candidates in IGNOU University.
NS. At what time candidates can check IGNOU Exam Form Status?
answer. Candidates can quickly view the exam form after 72 hours of submission.
NS. List of details required for IGNOU Exam Form?
answer. Of course, candidates have to mention their details like program code, exam centre, regional centre along with their enrollment number.
NS. When will the university give the update about the 2021 TEE Exam Form?
answer. University will update in November. Of course, candidates can fill the exam form for TEE December 2021 in November. The last date for submission of these forms will be January 2021.