IGNOU Online Examination Form 2021 – Check Status, Last Date, Fee, Late Fees
IGNOU Exam Form December 2021 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), will soon start the submission of the IGNOU Online Examination Form for the Term End Exam session in December 2021. If you want to appear in the IGNOU upcoming Term End Exam then fill up your Online Exam Form now of your selected program to become eligible to appear in the examination. Before start to filling up your IGNOU exam form for a TEE (Term End Exam) examination, the students must be eligible and comply with the given criteria to fill their exam application form for any of the term exams conducted by IGNOU.
It is to clarify and inform all IGNOU students that the submission of the IGNOU Exam Form is mandatory for each and every term-end examination for all students to get qualify for any Term-end examination of IGNOU. The person who missed submitting the exam form will be not eligible to appear for any of the examinations conducted by the university.
|IGNOU Exam Form|
IGNOU Online Examination Form 2021
Latest Update – The submission of IGNOU Examination Form for Dec 2021 is now officially available from 10 October 2021 after an extension of around 1 month. It was extended due to the postponement of TEE June 2021 that was tentatively scheduled to held in June – July 2021. The students are requested to wait for the tentative dates for submission of IGNOU Examination form for December 2021.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University invites exam form submission by two methods. Online as well as Offline (Limited).
- In the Online method, candidates have to fill and submit their application form through online mode. Online procedure is fast and reliable which can be completed in a few minutes from anywhere. Candidates have to pay their IGNOU Exam Fee through online mode.
- In the Offline method, candidates have to download an examination form from the official website of IGNOU and then they have to submit their exam form to the concerned regional centre. Candidates have to pay the fees through offline modes like Cash, DD, Cash challan which are followed by the regional centre.
- IGNOU Admission 2022 - Online Application Process Begins for January Session
- IGNOU Assignment 2022 -Check IGNOU Assignment Status, FrontPage, Submission, Question and Paper Marks
- IGNOU Result 2021 | Check Online IGNOU Results Status
- IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2021 - Hall Ticket Dec 2021
- M.Com | Master of Commerce | Admission, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee, Career, Top Institutes
- BA English Honours - Eligibility, Syllabus, Admission, Career, Fee and Top Institutes
- IGNOU Courses List - Getting Quality Education Through IGNOU Courses
- ICAI Exam - Check ICAI CA Exam December 2021 Form, Results and Dates
The Application form for the exam is also available at the regional centre. It is noted the offline method is not available for all students instead available for limited students like international students or the students who are eligible to fill the offline exam form under some circumstances, so the students always go for an online mode unless your RC choose to receive the applications through offline mode.
|IGNOU Online Exam Form Filling Starting Date||1st October 2021|
|Last Date without Late Fees||30th November 2021|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 500||No Provision|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 1000||No Provision|
IGNOU students have to note that the above dates are just expected dates so you must consider them as tentative dates to fill the exam form for the term end exam session in December 2021.
IGNOU Exam Form Last Date 2021
Notice regarding the last date – IGNOU University has made few changes in the exam form submission deadlines so we request all students that please read each and every point carefully. Now candidates can fill their exam form without late fees till 12th January 2022. The provision of submission with late fees is not available right now.
How To Fill IGNOU Online Exam Form 2021?
- First Open the official Website Of IGNOU University Link Here
|IGNOU Online Exam Form 2021|
- Click on the Register Online > TEE Exam Tab As Shown In The Image
- Take your time to read through the general instructions for submission of the online examination form.
- Scroll down the page and Click On the ‘Proceed to Fill the Online Application Form’.
- Select your Programme code from the list of program codes
- Enter your 9 or 10 digit Enrollment Number
- Select Regional Centre from the dropdown list in which you want to appear (You can select any regional centre across India)
- After entering all the above details, click on submit
- Here, you have to fill the complete application of examination form by selecting your examination centre code
- Enter your Birthdate, Gender and select your courses (Theory and Practical) in which you want to appear in TEE June 2021
- Now, you have to select the option called Assignment submitted or not so select “Yes” and proceed with clicking on the Submit button.
- Now, time to pay your exam fee online so make a payment with your convenient payment method.
- Get Auto-Generated Control number.
IGNOU Exam Fee December 2021
Rs. 200 per course (Revised)
Note: The university has increased the examination fees for TEE Dec 2021 from Rs 150 to Rs 200. IGNOU Exam Fees will be the same for the Term End Theory exam and Practical exam. Candidates have to pay the required fees for all courses for those he/she wants to appear in the Dec 2021 session exam. If your course includes project work then contact the concerned department for payment of project fees.
Available Method for IGNOU Exam Fees Payment:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Payment Note – We have received many queries and comments regarding the payment method that what should I do if I have no account in HDFC and IDBI Bank so here is an answer to it. Candidates can pay their exam fee through any bank account they have because HDFC and IDBI are just payment gateways so select any one of them to pay your fees from your bank account of any Indian bank.
About FST-1, BSHF-1 & BEVAE-181 Exams
As per the official notification by the university, IGNOU will be held the examination for the above three courses in the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) so candidates are advised to prepare for their examination according to the new method.
The submission of online application for Term End Examination December 2022 is now available on IGNOU’s website at www.ignou.ac.in
|IGNOU: Online Exam Form|
As per the old rule, Ensure that you have submitted all the required assignments before submitting the online exam form. A fee of Rs. 60/- per subject will be charged as normal, Last date of applying online exam form is 31 March 2022.
A late fee of Rs. 300/- from 1st April, 2022 to 20th April, 2022 and Rs. 500/- from 21st April, 2022 to 30th April, 2022 also needs to be included, if submitted during this period.
Visit IGNOU Online Examination Form to fill the exam form.
IGNOU allowing old students of BCA to complete their course
- The candidate must be registered before session 2006 means if your enrollment numbers starts with 98 to 05 then you are eligible for completing your distance learning degree of BCA from IGNOU.- The students with integrated course (BCA-MCA) can give exams in June 2021 & December 2021 Term End Exams.- You are not allowed to write exams if you have not applied for re-admission after completion of your maximum degree time period.- Students those who have appeared in June 2021 exam will get two more chances to complete the course in TEE June 2021 & TEE Dec 2021.
If you are eligible for the exam you can apply for the exam and submit the exam form along with the regular exam fee at your regional centre.
You can download a copy of this announcement from IGNOU’s website. Click Here
Further Readings are coming up on this article, Join the discussion below. Kindly Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter to get more info about Distance Learning Educations & Online Education in India.
Incoming search terms:
- Ignou exam form
- Ignou online exam form
- Ignou examination form
- Ignou examination form online
- Ignou online examination form
- online exam form
- online exam form Ignou
- Ignou exam form online
- Ignou online examination form June 2022
- Ignou online