SSC CGL Apply Online 2022: The SSC CGL is going to unveil the most awaited SSC CGL 2022 notification for the recruitment. The Notification comes along with the important dates and instructions for the upcoming recruitment of the Combined Graduate Level Examination. This Exam is an all India based entrance exam to get various government jobs in different government departments and Ministries and their subsidiary offices.
|SSC CGL 2022|
Check SSC CGL Exam Date Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and Tier 4
It is a Graduate Level Based recruitment Exam. The CGL Exam is the most popular in India among job Seekers. So it is the best opportunity for those who are graduated and looking for highly reputed govt jobs in various Government Ministries/Departments/Organisations. So now all the students can check the detailed notification for the said examination as given below. The Commission has notified all details about Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria and Exam Dates also for Tier 1, 2, 3, 4 examinations.
SSC CGL Notification
As we Know The Staff Selection Commission conducts many types of recruitment exams but SSC CGL is the most popular and important exam among all job seekers. The Staff Selection Commission conducts CGL Exam once a year. Therefore it has released the official Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam Notification. The Notification is also published in the Employment Newspaper. The necessary information regarding examination contains by the final SSC CGL Notification as provided below.
Here we are providing all the important information regarding SSC CGL 2022 Notification, Job Details Application Form date, Exam Pattern and Syllabus Admit Card, Exam Date, Results And Cut Off Marks, Merit list and also providing previous year paper and study materials and important books list to make your preparation better and comprehensive.
JOBS Through SSC CGL 2022 Exam
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Graduation Level (CGL) Exam every year for Group A, B, C and D jobs in various government Departments and Ministries. The Jobs provided are filled by the recruiting through CGLE is very eminent and respected for all the candidates. We are here providing a glimpse of all the jobs. Almost 30 types of Job Posts are provided by SSC CGL 2022. This year the Staff selection Commission added some new posts. Names of Posts, Classification, Pay Band and Grade Pay, etc. included in the Groups for this examination are followed:
- UP Scholarship Status 2022 ✅ Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status Online
- Axis Bank Credit Card Status Check
- Epass Karnataka Scholarship Application Status Online
- ICICI Credit Card Status: Know Your ICICI Credit Card Application Status
- CSC Registration Status 2022
Pay Band – II Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay- 4600, 4200(pre-revised)
- Assistant in Central Secretariat Service
- Assistant in Central Vigilance Commission
- Inspector of Income Tax in CBDT
- Assistant in Intelligence Bureau
- Assistant in Ministry of Railway
- Inspector of Posts in Department of Post
- Assistant in Ministry of External Affairs
- Assistant in AFHQ
- Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Assistant in Other Ministries/Departments/Organisations
- Inspector of (Central Excise, Preventive Officer, Examiner) in CBEC
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
- Sub Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation
- Divisional Accountant Offices under CAG Group C
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II in M/o Statistics &Prog. Implementation
- Sub Inspector in National Investigation Agency(NIA)
- Assistant Audit Officer in Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG Group ‘B’Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)
Pay Band-I:- Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay -2800, 2400(pre-revised)
- Auditor Offices under C&AG
- Auditor Offices under CGA & others
- Accountant/Junior Accountant Offices under C&AG
- Senior Secretariat Assistant in Central Govt.Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres
- Tax Assistant in CBDT & CBEC
- Compiler Registrar General of India
- Sub-Inspector in Central Bureau of Narcotics
SSC CGL 2022 Important Exam Dates
|Events||Schedule and Dates|
|Notification And Application form||16th May 2022|
|Last date to apply||16th June 2022|
|Admit card will available for SSC CGL Tier 1||July 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||05 to 24 August 2022|
|SSC CGL Result Tier 1 Date||30th October 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Admit Card||January 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Date||18th to 20th January 2022|
|Result declare for CGL Tier-2||February 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam Date||31th March 2022|
|Skill /Computer Test/Doc Verification||May/June 2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Final Result||August 2022|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria (Age Limit & Qualification)
SSC CGL Application Form
SSC CGL Exam Pattern
- Tier-1:– Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier-2:– Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier-3:– Descriptive Paper (Paper Pen Mode)
- Tier-4:– Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
SSC CGL Exam Pattern Tier- 1
|Scheme Of Examination||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Notification And Application form||25||50|
|General Awareness||25||50||60 Minutes (Total)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||50||80 Minutes for VH candidates|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern Tier- 2
|Paper||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper-I. Quantitative Abilities||100||200|
|Paper-II. English Language & Comprehension||200||200||60 Minutes (Total)|
|Paper-III. Statistics||100||200||120 Minutes(Total)|
|Paper-IV. General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
- Paper I and Paper II is compulsory for all candidates who have qualified for CGL Main Exam.
- Tier 2 Exam Paper-III will be asked to appear only for those who are applying for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO).
- Tier 2 Exam Paper-IV will be asked to appear only for those who are applied for the post of Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern Tier- 3
|Mode Of Exam||Subject||Marks||Time|
|Paper-I. Quantitative Abilities||100||200|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern Tier- 4
SSC CGL Syllabus
SSC CGL Admit Card
SSC CGL Answer Key
SSC CGL Cut Off Marks
SSC CGL Result & Merit List
SSC CGL Question Paper
SSC CGL Preparation Tips
- Determination about your goal.
- Do smart hard work.
- Regular Study and Practice is the main key to the success of this exam.
- Study Topic wise syllabus.
- Follow very good study materials.
- Keep Revision of every topic timely.
- Practice a lot of Previous year Exam test papers and Mock Test Paper.
- A very good Exam strategy.
- Give your 100% effort to get through this exam.
- And the least not last remember nothing is impossible to achieve.