FCI Recruitment 2022: Food Corporation of India (FCI), is one of the largest Public Sectors ensuring the food security of the Nation. FCI has published notification for the recruitment of Indian Nationals for 89 posts of Assistant General Manager & Medical Officer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through the official web portal provided in detail. For more latest job updates can click here https://www.applyexam.co.in/
- Name Of Organization: Food Corporation Of India (FCI)
- Name Of Exam: FCI Recruitment 2022 for Assistant General Manager & Medical Officer.
- Post Name: Assistant General Manager (General Administration / Technical / Accounts / Law) And Medical Officer
FCI Recruitment Details
Total vacancies are 89. All post details are mentioned below in the table :
|Sl No.||Post||Post Code||Total|
|1||Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||A||30|
|2||Assistant General Manager (Technical)||B||27|
|3||Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||C||22|
|4||Assistant General Manager (Law)||D||33|
- Job Type : Permanent
- Job Location : Anywhere in India
Salary / Pay Scale
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration) : Rs 60,000-1,80,000/-
- Assistant General Manager (Technical) : Rs 60,000-1,80,000/-
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts) : Rs 60,000-1,80,000/-
- Assistant General Manager (Law) : Rs 60,000-1,80,000/-
- Medical Officer : Rs 50,000-1,60,000/-
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration): Master's Degree with min 55% or Bachelor’s Degree in Law with min 55% marks.
- Assistant General Manager (Technical) : Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / B.Tech / B.E with min 55% marks.
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts): Associate Membership of CA / CS
- Assistant General Manager (Law): Degree in Law with 5 Years experience.
- Medical Officer: M.B.B.S. Degree with 3 Years experience.
Age Limit (Maximum) :
- AGM (General Administration) : 30 Years
- AGM (Technical): 28 Years
- AGM (Accounts) : 28 Years
- AGM (Law): 33 Years
- Medical Officer: 35 Years
- Selection will be done based on Online tests and interviews.
- Application Fee : Rs 1000/- for UR / OBC / EWS and SC / ST / PwBD / Women are exempted from payment of fee.
FCI Recruitment Important Dates
- Online Application Form: 01.03.2022
- Last Date for Online Apply: 31.06.2022
- Availability of Call letter: 10 days before examination date announced.
- Date of Online Test: Tentatively in May / June 2022
How To Apply :
- Candidates need to apply online on the website www.fci.gov.in
- To register your application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the details. And the Registration number is generated password.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify all details and then submit.
- Then Upload the Photo and signature.
- After that Click on the Payment Option and proceed to payment and then submit button.