JNTUH 3-1 Results 2022: The University results for the BTech and BPharmacy students, JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Results 2022 have been released recently. Candidates who have taken part in the BTech and BPharmacy Regular and Supply Examinations for the R13, R09, and R07 Regulations. They can access their 3-1 Results with Mark sheets by following any of the official websites www.jntuhresults.in or www.jntuh.ac.in.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) has finally declared the 3-1 Results of Regular and Supply Examinations. According to the planned schedule, the Universiy examination board had conducted the final semester examinations between 18th of November and 02nd December successfully after which the students have been waiting for the Results. Finally, as the JNTUH B.Tech 3-1 Results 2022 and Regular/ Supply Exams Marks sheets have been released, the waiting students can now be able to get to know their scores and enter their next semesters. For your convenience, we have updated the direct links which can redirect yu directly to the Results page.
JNTUH 3-1 Results 2022 – @Jntuhresults.in
Access JNTUH 3-1 Results Regular 2022 and Marks Sheets:
- Log into the official website of the JNT University by clicking on the link provided HERE.
- You will be opening the homepage in which there will be different sections and links available.
- You are required to search for the ‘Examination’ section on the left side panel.
- After finding the section, select ‘Results’ from the drop down section.
- You will be now entering the Results website of the university which is www.jntuhresults.in
- Now, select any one of the Results servers that you can find on the Results site homepage.
- Search for the link “JNTUH BTech/ BPharmacy 3-1 Results 2022 for R13, R09, R07 ” from the list of the Results links available.
- Access the link when you find it. Now, enter the details asked including your hall ticket number, date of birth, captcha code, and click on “Get Results”.
- You can find that a marks sheet along with the name and other details being displayed on the screen.
- Check for your details and take a printout of the marks sheet.