Fruit PM Kisan: Check information of farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system status 2022. Fruit PM Kisan at http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in.
Fruit PM Kisan Yojana is an official Karnataka state government scheme launched to encourage farmers to take up fruit farming. The government provides unique benefits for the farmers who can cultivate their land to produce more for the state. The government of Karnataka launched an online portal for farmers to apply online and check their application status. Farmers have to register through the official link www.fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in.
Fruits PM Kisan Registration Process
- Visit the official website of Fruits PM Kisan i.e http://www.fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/
- On the homepage, select the options farmers corner next click on the new farmer registration.
- Enter your Aadhaar card and the captcha code on the page to proceed.
- The system will provide an application form, enter all the required details such as name, address, registered mobile number, land details and income and other personal information.
- Recheck the information then submit to complete the registration process.
Fruits PM Kisan Payment Status
Farmers can check the payments on the official website using the following process. Farmers should have their PM Kisan ID (or) PMKID or their Aadhaar number to proceed:
- Go to the fruits PM Kisan website page https://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in
- Open the homepage and go to the application status page, select the link http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/MISReport/checkstatus.aspx.
- On the menu check on the option farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system (FRUITS).
- The page will display two options to help check the payment status.
- The applicant can use the PMKID or the Aadhaar number for a status check.
- If you choose the PMKID option, enter the id and then click the submit button.
- The page will display the status on the screen and take a printout for reference.
After the registration, the Karnataka government produces a list of the beneficiary displayed on the web page. Farmers can log in to check if their names appear on the list using the following steps:
- Go to the official Fruits PM Kisan http://fruitspmk.karnataka.gov.in/ website page.
- On the homepage, click on the farmer registration and unified beneficiary information system FRUITS.
- Proceed to the report section and click on the list of farmer’s options.
- Now open the list of farmers receiving FSD.
- Choose your district, Taluka, Hobli, and village and submit the details.
- The page system will immediately provide the list where you can check if your name appears.
The FRUITS PM Kisan scheme was started to help increase income for Farmers. The scheme has more schemes attached, such as PM Kisan FPO. The government has added 5000 crores on top of all the Kisan for five years to assist all the beneficiaries.
FRUITS PM Kisan FPO YOJANA
The Full Form of FPO is the Farmer Producer Organization; the scheme works to improve agriculture and all cultivation-related activities in the state. The scheme helps small and marginalized groups in Farmers; they have to register and receive the following benefits.
After registration beneficiaries will receive the market for their farm produce. The government will also provide fertilizer, seeds, pesticides(medicine) and farming equipment for the beneficiaries.
The government will remove all middlemen who profit from the sales to help farmers get direct profits from their farms.
The FPO will help fight for the rights of Farmers not to be exploited and provide a fair price for all products.
Also Read: PPF Account Age Limit
Farmers should have the following documents to register for the PM Kisan scheme:
- All legal land records
- Aadhaar card
- A full land description such as hilly, wet or dry land etc.
- Identity proof documents such as Aadhaar cards, PAN cards voter id etc.
- Address proof documents.
- Land record copies
- Recent passport size photo of the applicant.