IGNOU Admission 2022-23 - Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started the IGNOU 2022-23 Admission for the July session on May 30 on the official website at ignou.ac.in. Students can apply for IGNOU Admission 2022-23 by filling out and submitting the form by July 31. They are required to enter their academic details, personal details and contact details in the IGNOU Admission form 2022-23. The Admission fee can be paid online via debit card, credit card or net banking.
LATEST: To fill the IGNOU Admission form 2022-23 - Click here
|IGNOU Admission 2022-23|
IGNOU Admission 2022-23
IGNOU University offers admission in two sessions - January and July. IGNOU admission 2022-23 is conducted to enrol students into UG, PG, PG Diploma, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Certificate and Doctoral level programmes in different fields of arts, science and commerce at the university. Read the following article for more information on IGNOU Admission 2022-23.
How to fill IGNOU Admission Form 2022-23?
- Visit the official website - ignou.ac.in.
- Go to the drop-down menu of ‘Register Online’ and click on ‘Fresh Admission’.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the 'Submit' tab to proceed with the Admission.
- Now, students need to click on the ‘Click Here for New Admission’ and start filling out the Admission form with the required details.
Admission Details in IGNOU Admission Form 2022-23
- Full name of the applicant
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Students will receive an email containing their login credentials (username and password).
- They have to login in using their username and password and then start filling up the application form with the necessary personal details
Programme details required in IGNOU Admission 2022-23
- Mode of study
- Programme type
- Programme enrollment
- Region code
- Programme study centre code
Qualification details are required in IGNOU Admission 2022-23
- Year of passing
- Percentage of marks
- Main subjects
- Board code
- Board roll number