IGNOU Assignment Status 2022: IGNOU Assignment Submission Online Status 2022 and Last Date Marks, Result complete information is provided here on this page. Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the last date for submission of IGNOU 2022 assignments for TEE. Students have to access their IGNOU Assignment Submission Online Status 2022 based on their schedules and submit it before the deadline. We have also given below complete information Candidates who have submitted their Assignment/Project can check IGNOU Assignment Submission Online Status by using their Enrollment Number, Date of Birth and Program Code. IGNOU Admission is conducted for the candidates who want to take admission in various programs offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University.
IGNOU Assignment Overview
|University Name||IGNOU University|
|Category||IGNOU Assignment Status Check 2022|
|Term End Examination (TEE)||Given Below|
IGNOU Assignment Status
Students who have submitted their assignments on time are now worried to check their IGNOU assignment status. Hence, we have given all the details along with the actual link to check your IGNOU assignment status online.
The last date for submission of IGNOU assignments for term-end examinations has been extended. IGNOU usually starts updating the IGNOU Assignment Status for all the candidates who have submitted their assignments for the January session.
Once you have submitted your assignments for the term-end examinations, you should see how to check the assignment status so that you will know whether your assignment has been accepted or rejected.
IGNOU Assignment Status Check 2022
In our recent post on IGNOU, we discussed the extension of the assignment submission dates. We also mentioned the steps that will help in the assignment submission and the things to remember. Now that the assignment submission date is near, it is important for the students to learn the submission process, as well as the IGNOU Assignment Status Check 2022 process. Sometimes, assignments may not be submitted even after submitting, due to technical issues, network issues or site traffic.
IGNOU Assignment Submission 2021 Dates
|University Name||IGNOU University|
|IGNOU Assignment Submission last date for June TEE- UG||15th July 2021|
|Term End Examination||Notified Soon|
|Results ||Notified Soon|
|Updation of assignment status||15th July 2021|
Check the details given on IGNOU Assignment Status 2022
IGNOU Assignment Status 2022 contains the following information. Students must check the details thoroughly to ensure that there are no discrepancies. In case of any discrepancy, candidates are advised to contact the officials immediately.
- program name
- course code
- enrollment number
- the session
- Assignment Status
- Assignment submission date
Important Points of IGNOU Assignment Status 2022
Students who are ready to submit their Assignment Program 2022 are checking all the important points. We have given marks below-
- IGNOU Assignment Submission for June TEE is 15th July 2022.
- Students must submit their IGNOU 2022 Assignment before the commencement of Term End Exam.
- Students must keep a copy of the assignment safe for future use.
- IGNOU assignments are an important part of the assessment. Candidates must submit their IGNOU 2022 Assignments within the given time to get positive IGNOU Assignment Status 2022 and to avoid any problems while obtaining the degree.
- The passing mark for the IGNOU assignment are 50%. Students must score at least 50% so that the status of their IGNOU 2022 assignments as 'Completed' appears on the grade card. If it displays 'IGNOU Assignment Status Not Complete' it means assignment failure. In such a case, candidates have to re-write and submit their IGNOU assignments.
Download IGNOU Assignment Status Online
- Candidates have to visit the official website- ignou.ac.in.
- Now click on the “Student Zone” option.
- Now click on “Assignment Tab”.
- The list of completed assignment-wise schedules will be displayed on the screen.
- Select a program that you want to download the assignment from.
- A PDF of the assignment will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you can also download your Assignment Program.
|Download assignment||Click Here|
|IGNOU Assignment Status & Marks 2021||Check Here|
|Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
IGNOU Assignment Instructions for Students
- Assignments for all the courses are available on the official website.
- To be eligible for the exam students have to submit their respective program assignments
- The assignment should be submitted on or before the last date.
- Once the assignment is submitted its status can be checked online
- Keep the receipt received from your study centre after you submit the assignment
- To be considered eligible for the term-end practical examination, one must meet the minimum attendance requirement.
- Viva Voce is mandatory for the assignment. If students have submitted assignments but have not appeared in the oral test, their assignment will not be considered successful and zero marks will be awarded.
- Do not copy from other students' answer sheets, if it is found that you have copied from someone, you will be given zero marks for that question.
- Printing and typing of answers is not allowed, your response must be handwritten.
- Use A4 size paper to write your answer and the paper should be tied carefully.
- Keep a gap of 4 cm on the left side of the sheet so that it will be easy for the examiner to evaluate your answer and leave some good space between the answers.
- Each assignment must be written separately.
- After the completion of the evaluation, if you find that some part has not been evaluated, you will have to reach the study center or the coordinator in charge regarding the same.
- Enrollment Number
- Subject of Course
- Assignment Number
- Paper is properly pinned or not