Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy Indian Airforce, Indian Army Recruitment to the post of Agnives to be done under Agnipath Agniveer Bharti Scheme 2022. The Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force are organizing young soldiers through the Agnipath Scheme for Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Yojana. Those candidates who are interested to know more about this Armed Forces Recruitment 2022 Through Agnipath Scheme. The Union Cabinet today approved an attractive recruitment scheme for Indian youth to serve in the Armed Forces. The scheme is called AGNIPATH and the youth selected under this scheme will be known as Agniveers. AGNIPATH allows patriotic and motivated youth to serve in the Armed Forces for a period of four years. They must read this article as well as the official notification.
All the details related to Agniveer (Armed Forces) Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below…
Indian Army Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Agniveer (Armed Force) Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th, 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.. For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
Agnipath Scheme Agniveer Age Limit: Candidates’ age limit should be a minimum of 17.5 years and a maximum of 21 years as of 01-01-2022.
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
How to Apply Online for Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment Scheme 2022?
- First of all, candidates visit the official website.
- After that download the advertisement for the “Indian Army Agniveers Scheme”
- Fill up the complete registration form.
- After the final submission of the final application form.
- You should print out the final online filled application form.
Agnipath Scheme Agniveer 2022 @Apply Online 46000 Post
Agniveer Agnipath Scheme / Yojna 2022 for Aginveers in Armed Forces (Navy / Army / Airforce) 46000 Posts. The AGNIPATH scheme has been designed to enable a youthful profile of the Armed Forces.
It will provide an opportunity to the youth who may be keen to don the uniform by attracting young talent from the society who are more in tune with contemporary technological trends and plow back skilled, disciplined and motivated manpower into the society.
As for the Armed Forces, it will enhance the youthful profile of the Armed Forces and provide a fresh lease of ‘Josh’ and ‘Jazba’ whilst at the same time bringing about a transformational shift towards a more tech-savvy Armed Forces – which is indeed the need of the hour.
It is envisaged that the average age profile of the Indian Armed forces would come down by about 4-5 years by the implementation of this scheme. The nation stands to immensely benefit from the infusion of highly inspired youth with a deeper understanding of self-discipline, diligence, and focus who would be adequately skilled and will be able to contribute in other sectors.
The dividends of short military service to the nation, society, and the youth of the nation are immense. This includes the inculcation of patriotism, teamwork, enhancement of physical fitness, ingrained loyalty to the country, and availability of trained personnel to boost national security in times of external threats, internal threats, and natural disasters. You can apply online to Agniveer Recruitment 2022 from 14 June 2022.
Agnipath Scheme Terms of Service
- Agnipath Agniveer will be enrolled for a duration of 4 Years including a training period.
- Agnipath Agniveer will meet the medical eligibility conditions as applicable to respective categories/ trades.
- Agnipath Agniveer will be given the option to opt for enrollment into the Regular Cadre.
- Agnipath Agniveer from each batch will be enrolled in the Regular Cadre of the Armed Forces (Up to 25%).
Benefits to the Agniveers
The ‘Seva Nidhi’ will be exempt from Income Tax. There shall be no entitlement to gratuity and pensionary benefits. Agniveers will be provided a non-contributory Life Insurance Cover of Rs 48 lakh for the duration of their engagement period in the Indian Armed Forces.
- Ist years: 30000/- PM
- 2nd years: 33000/- PM
- 3rd years: 36000/- PM
- 4th years: 40000/- PM
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 20 June 2022 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
How to Apply / New Registration
- Agniveer Agnipath Scheme / Yojna – Aginveers in Armed Forces (Navy / Army / Airforce) Agniveer General Duty (GD), Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Technical Aviation & Ammunition Examiner, Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper, Agniveer Tradesman Apply Online or New Registration from here
- Army Apply Online
- Airforce Apply Online