TAFCOP Consumer Portal is a website run by the Government of India to reduce the issues of fraudulence through telecom services. The Full Form Of TAFCOP is Telecom Analytics for Fraud Management & Consumer Protection. The official website of TAFCOP Consumer Portal is Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in. Telecommunications Department, also known as DOT has started the TAFCOP Consumer Portal so that essential steps are to be taken to reduce telecom fraudulence. According to the new rule, an individual or any User can get a maximum of 9 Mobile Numbers in his or her identity.
TAFCOP Consumer Portal
The Indian Government has launched a number of rules and regulations for telecom Consumers through the Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in Portal. One of the important rules launched is that an individual cannot avail of bulk mobile connections that are more than 9 connections on his or her identity. There are also other similar rules such as you have to verify your residential details through call and dealing in pre-activated SIM cards will be considered a criminal offence that will lead to a fine of Rs. 50,000.
Consumers can go through the full list of instructions and regulations by DoT by clicking on this direct link https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/.
There are also rules made for foreigners who visit India and get a SIM card for their stay duration. In order to maintain the decorum of these rules, one of the best ways for the consumers is to get registered on the TAFCOP Portal.
The portal service is new and is operational only in some of the Indian states such as Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Rajasthan, and Kerala.
See Also :
- TAFCOP Consumer Portal
- Ekosh CG Online Portal
- CYMN BSNL
- eDistrict Kerala Registration, Login, Service
- CBSE Pariksha Sangam Portal
Benefits of TAFCOP Portal
Consumers should check out the TAFCOP portal to avail a number of benefits and some of the most important ones are listed here.
- If you have got more than 9 SIM cards, you will get an intimation SMS on your registered number.
- Consumers who have applied for more than nine connections can take necessary actions through the portal to avoid penalties.
- Also, the consumers can check the status of connections through the portal by providing appropriate details.
Check TAFCOP Portal Status
- First, Visit the official website of TAFCOP Portal by clicking on the link https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, you have to enter your mobile number and click on Request OTP.
- Verify the OTP that you received on your mobile number and you will get a list of numbers that you are currently registered in your name.