In India, Aadhaar card has used anywhere as a proof of identity and address. It has 12 digits individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India. It establishes the uniqueness of each individual residing in India. The government as well as UIDAI has achieved the target of distributing and making aadhar card. As per different government report as well as the private report said that more than 96% of Indian has aadhar card.
People must apply aadhar card from the aadhar Kendra if you are working people then book aadhar card appointment through the aadhar website. Always keep in mind that, aadhar card making process will start after the submission of proper application with respective address, phone number and other info document. After the submitting of aadhr card document, you can track or check Aadhar Card Status online with the help of enrollment number. Many people are looking to know How to check Aadhar Card Status with the help of enrollment slip.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status by Enrollment Number ?
UIDAI has created a online website which is also known as SSUP Kiosk for the checking aadhr status, updating aadhr card, PDF download of aadhar card and many other things. But here we will discuss about “check Aadhar Card Status“.
- All you need to click on this link:- https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Now you are looking to a page in which they ask some information to enter in respective section.
- You should enter the enrollment number with date and time after that enter captcha
- Now you have to click on the “check status” and wait few seconds
- If your aadhar is generated then it shows “aadhar generated” other wise shows “in progress”
Aadhar Card Status by Mobile SMS
If you do not have an Internet connection otherwise you do no longer have a personal computer, no fear, you may still know the route of your Aadhaar via SMS on your mobile phone. Now the question arises what would do for tracking your Aadhaar status, for this you have to follow the following steps:
- Type UID STATUS <14 Digit EID> in your message box and send to 51969. For Example, if your enrollment number is 1001/15161/01478, then type your message as UID STATUS 10011516101478 and send the same to 51969.
- After some seconds, you will be able to know the exact status of your Aadhaar card.
I feel glad to say that this entire process is absolutely free and you just need to pay the standard SMS charges. Further, it should be noted that for this you should have your enrolment number, same registered mobile number at the time of your enrolment as well. One more thing, I suppose important to share is that if your Aadhaar number has been generated, then you will get back with your Aadhaar number of SMS and in another case, if your Aadhaar number has not been generated, then you will get back your Aadhar card current status through an SMS.
Further, if you are unable to check your aadhaar card status through mobile SMS because of any reason, then you are directed to choose another method of checking aadhaar card status by the Toll free number.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- ANU 2nd Sem Results 2023 (Out), Check ANU Degree 2nd Sem Result
- Air India Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Check Notification, Eligibility, Salary
- Aadhar Card Status 2023 By Enrollment Number, Aadhaar Number, Toll Free Number
- ANU Degree 4th Sem Results 2023 (Link), Download ANU 4th Sem Degree Marksheet
- India Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023 (Link), Download IPPB Admit Card @ippbonline.com
Aadhar Card Status by Toll-Free Number
So if you want an instant response for your queries or doubts, then you can directly contact with toll-free number.
Toll free/Helpline line: 1800 300 1947
This above-written number is simple to learn. As an Indian, you can simply remember the Aadhar customer care number 1947 because 1947 is our National Independence Day Year.
Now you can dial 1947 all over India in order to check your Aadhar card status. After dialing this toll-free number, you will automatically get two instructions where you have to choose one. That is:
- Press 1 for the Hindi language
- Press 2 for the English language
And you can select other languages like Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, and more based on your location. After selecting the language, please
- Press 1 if you have Aadhar card
- Press 2 if you don’t have Aadhar card
- Press 9 if you want to connect to the customer service agent
After pressing one of the above numbers, you are supposed to discuss all the queries in your local language. In a case, you are unable to make calls directly, then please put your query through the e-mail:
Official e-mail id: email@example.com
And for using the toll-free number of Aadhar cards, please follow the following timings:
From Monday to Saturday: 7 AM to 11 PM
On Sunday: 8 AM to 5 PM
So please try to call as per the above timings if you want to get solutions of all your queries instantly.
It’s all about the two different methods in favor of people who can’t expect to use online methods for knowing their Aadhar Card Status.