Amma Vodi Scheme 2022: Amma Vodi Scheme was launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh State Mr. YSR Jagan Reddy, the scheme was published on 29th August 2022, and it has been updated on 31st March 2022, the beneficiaries of this scheme are the mothers of school-going children below the poverty line. In today’s article, we will share the updates related to Amma Vodi Scheme 2022 (i.e. jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in). The phase I was launched on 27th December 2022. Read this article to know about Amma Vodi Scheme 2022 – Final Eligibility list, Online Payment status, and New updates!.
|Amma Vodi Scheme|
Amma Vodi Scheme Details
The scheme has been launched to reduce the dropout ratio of children from school. The Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Reddy had started various beneficiary schemes and Amma Vodi is one of them, through this scheme the state government of Andhra Pradesh provides financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 to each below the poverty line mother for the education of their children.
The government decided to give this financial help to those 43 lakh mothers who sent their children to school for education. The main motive behind this scheme is to educate many more children of the state and the government also wants to increase the literacy ratio in the state. Amma Vodi Scheme
The school provides special menus, uniforms, books and many more special facilities like these, thus the government is giving top priority to education as they want to improve the literacy rate of the state.
The CM has also launched Nadu-Nadu Scheme to provide the best infrastructure in schools and Jagananna Goru Mudda Scheme to provide nutritious food during lunch in schools.
Through the implementation of these schemes, the literacy rate of these will increase among the poor.
The CM had announced this flagship program, known as AMMA VODI SCHEME which was originally known as NAVARATNALU initiative, the main objective was to provide financial aid to mother belonging below the poverty line, she will be provided with the incentive and that will help her educate her children from class I to XII in the following institutions:
- Recognized government
- Private aided
- Private unaided schools/ Jr. colleges
- Residential schools/colleges after the academic year 2022-21
- From 9th December 2022 to 25th December 2022 the preliminary actions of Amma Vodi scheme will take place at the moment level.
- All the principals were required to register for the same from 10th December 2022 to 20th December 2022.
- All the mothers whose children have been enrolled for the scheme the list for that was displayed on 15th December 2022
- If there are any errors in Aadhar number, IFSC code, and Bank account details the principal must update the errors
Search Child Details For Amma Vodi Scheme
- On the 9th December 2022 a meeting was conducted for the launch of Phase-II by state and district officials
- All the details have been discussed in the meeting regarding the eligibility of the students
- The list of all eligible mothers has been sent to joint collectors
- As of now the final list was revelaed on 30th December 2022 and 83,72,254 students from 61,317 schools and 3,116 colleges have been benefited
- The CM announced that the beneficiary amount will be transferred to the mothers account
- The state government also said to spare 1000 rupees from the amount for school sanitization
Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility
- The mothers who live below the poverty line and want to send their children to school are eligible for this scheme
- Students and mothers applying for this scheme must belong to Andhra Pradesh permanently
- Students must have 75% of attendance and above to take the benefits of this scheme
- The family of the student should have a white ration card
- The students should have a PAN card who are willing to apply for this scheme
- The students can apply for private as well as public schools
Benefits of Amma Vodi Scheme
- Under this scheme the mothers will be benefited with Rs. 15,000 every year
- The amount will be transferred to the account of beneficiaries in the month of January itself
- The scheme will give benefits to the students of class I to XII directly
- The scheme will help to improve the literacy ratio of the state
- Through this scheme government can stop child labor and give them a bright future
Amma Vodi Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Bank details
- Students’ identity card
- White ration card
- Passport size photos
- Address proof, electricity proof voter id card
Amma Vodi Application Form 2022
- Firstly open the official website that is jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page click on the Amma Vodi Application form
- Fill the form with all the valid details
- Attach all the required documents
- Then submit the application form
Amma Vodi Payment Status online
- Firstly open the official website which is jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
- From the home page click on the Payment Status
- On the new page fill in your Aadhar number and verification code
- Lastly, click on submit to attain the payment status
Shahrul Ahmad is a writer and educator with over 10 years of experience. He is passionate about using writing to inform and inspire others. His work has been published in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and he has also authored several books on educational and employment topics. To Read More