CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022: The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) has recently released the notification for the vacancies 1159 posts for CG Vyapam MPW ANM Recruitment 2022. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed body of the state government responsible for conducting various competitive exams to recruit applicants for various posts required by the government. The registration has already been started from 4th August 2022 onwards and will go on until 20th August 2022. The candidates can apply online at the official website @ cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
|CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022|
The CG Vyapam MPW ANM Recruitment 2022 is for the Female ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) of 396 posts and Male MPW of 763 posts. The interested candidates can hurry and fill the details immediately for them to appear for the exam, the details of the vacancy are as given in this article below.
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022
- Board Name: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG Vyapam).
- Post Name: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife and Multipurpose Worker
- Number of posts: 1159
- Official website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Registration start date: 4th August 2022
- Last date of applying: 20th August 2022
CG Vyapam 2022 Notification
Apply For CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022
- Log on to the official website @ choice.gov.in
- In the front page itself you will notice the link stating “CG Vyapam MPW ANM Recruitment 2022”.
- Click on that to take you to the online application form and the detailed advertisement also.
- Click on the “Online Application” link and enter the details.
- For online applications always registration is required so, do enter the details and remember the password provided for future references.
- Fill in the details with the correct details and submit only once you have verified perfectly from your end.
- Scanned photo and signature attachment procedure is mentioned in the advertisement, kindly follow the same and do the needful.
- Once the filling is complete, immediately take the print of the application and keep it safe.