Epass Karnataka Scholarship Application Status Online: Check Epass Karnataka Scholarship Status on karepass.cgg.gov.in. The online facility is very beneficial to the students applying for scholarships. The online post-matric scholarship is a significant educational welfare measure. It is an initiative of the Karnataka state government. The scheme aims at the upliftment of the students from less privileged classes. The system links various departments including banks and colleges to disburse the scholarships. The epass scholarship system fetches information from the SSLC databases as well. Students who have already applied for scholarships or renewals are welcome here. Use the guidelines shared here to know the status of karepass applications.
Karepass refers to the Karnataka Electronic Payment and Application System for Scholarship. The online mechanism allows students to apply for scholarships online. Students can view the status of the applications and also file for renewal. This article shares all the important links that direct you to the karepass website. Get the appropriate pages to apply and check epass Karnataka. The government prescribes eligibility criteria for the students. The major scholarships are for tuition fees and food and accommodation scholarships. Students can apply for the scholarships online in the mid of the year.
How to Check Epass Karnataka Application Status Online
As soon as the applications for the new academic year are open, the notification will flash on the screen. Refer to the given link of the epass Karnataka official website.
Epass Karnataka Application Status with Application Number
- If you have your application number ready with you, use this method to check epass Karnataka.
- Visit this link: http://karepass.cgg.gov.in/applicationStatus.do
- You will directly reach the precise page to know your karepass status.
- Enter all the details required. Type your application number.
- Select your academic year and board of education.
- Also, need your SSLC registration number and date of birth.
- Click the Get Status button to know your epass Karnataka scholarship status.
The application status will clearly indicate if your application is approved. If you do not have your application number, you can still know the status.
Check Karepass Application Status without Application Number
No need to worry if you do not have your application number at present. You can still know the status of karepass by retrieving the application number online.
Here is a procedure to retrieve the application number. After retrieving, check the position of your Karnataka scholarship status.
- Click here to retrieve your scholarship application number.
Select the button for Fresh or Renewal as per your need. Select the academic year and SSLC examination number. Type the date of birth, and year of passing. Click on ‘Get Scholarship Details’ to know your application number. If you want to know the hostel details, choose the related option.
Once you retrieve your epass application number, you can use the first method. Use your application number and know epass Karnataka scholarship status
How to Apply for Epass Karnataka Scholarship
It is quite simple to apply for the Karnataka scholarship online. Even if you are not familiar with the process, these instructions will make it super easy for you. Follow the given steps in sequence.
- Reach the homepage of the karepass site.
- Use the option of “Apply Online” given in the left menu of the page.
- Choose the option of registration for fresh applications.
- Provide all the details required for the registration purpose.
- You will generate your unique application number and a password.
- Now you can login using your application number and the password.
- Fill up the application form and upload the copies of the documents.
- Submit your application form and also, take a print out.
After few days, you can check epass Karnataka status on the karepass website. Make sure to preserve your application number to track the Karepass status easily.
Since the applications are valid for a specific period, students can apply for a renewal. Use the same method given above and select the renewal option. This will allow you to renew your existing scholarships. Students from ST and SC categories with parental income below Rs. 2 lakhs are eligible for this scholarship. Students who are disabled or from BC or EBC class with parent income below Rs. 1 lakh can also apply. The epass Karnataka status will show the results of your application. The scheme is benefitting thousands of students. Remember Apply Exam for more information and updates on karepass status.
Shahrul Ahmad is a writer and educator with over 10 years of experience. He is passionate about using writing to inform and inspire others. His work has been published in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and he has also authored several books on educational and employment topics. To Read More