GDS New Recruitment 2023: The Government of India has released the notification for the recruitment of 30,000 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in India Post. The online application process will start on August 3, 2023, and the last date to apply is August 23, 2023.
GDS New Recruitment 2023
Are you seeking a career that allows you to serve the nation while also providing stability and growth? The GDS New Recruitment 2023 might be the perfect opportunity for you. As the Government of India plans to fill numerous vacancies in the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) department, aspiring candidates have a chance to make a difference in the lives of people living in rural areas. In this article, we will explore the details of GDS New Recruitment 2023, including the application process, eligibility criteria, and the impact of GDS on rural communities.
GDS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
here are the eligibility criteria for the GDS post in India Post:
- Educational qualification: The candidate must have passed the 10th class or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Age limit: The candidate’s age should be between 18 and 40 years as on August 3, 2023.
- Nationality: The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Language proficiency: The candidate should have good knowledge of Hindi and English.
- Relaxation in age: The following relaxations in age are available to the candidates:
- SC/ST/OBC candidates: 5 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the application form:
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the 10th class certificate
- Scanned copy of the caste certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of the PWD certificate (if applicable)
The application process for the GDS post can be done online through the India Post website. The link to the application form will be available on the website from August 3, 2023.
The application fee for the GDS post is as follows:
- General category: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.0/-
The important dates for the GDS recruitment are as follows:
- Start of online application: August 3, 2023
- Last date of online application: August 23, 2023
- Date of written test: TBD
- Date of interview: TBD
GDS Recruitment 2023 Application Procedure
The application process for the GDS Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- Go to the official website of India Post i.e www.Indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Gramin Dak Sevak” link.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload your scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
The application process is entirely online. You will not be able to submit your application through any other means.
You May Also Like
- DBRAU 2nd Semester Result 2023 (Link), Download DBRAU UG 2nd Sem Result
- Degree 2nd Sem Results 2023 Ambedkar University (Link Out), Jnanabhumi Degree 2nd Sem Results
- KU Degree 1st Semester Results 2023 (Link), Check @kuonline.co.in
- Maha Intermediate Drawing Exam Result 2023 Released Check Results @ Dge.doamh.in
- CU Srinagar 4th Sem Result 2023 (Link), Check Online @www.cusrinagar.edu.in
GDS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the GDS Recruitment 2023 will be as follows:
Shortlisting of candidates: The candidates will be shortlisted based on their educational qualifications and experience.
Written test: The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test. The written test will be a objective type test with 100 questions. The questions will be on general knowledge, aptitude, and postal matters.
Document verification: The candidates who clear the written test will be called for document verification. The documents that will be verified include the 10th class certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), PWD certificate (if applicable), and passport size photograph.
Medical examination: The candidates who clear the document verification will be called for a medical examination. The medical examination will be conducted to ensure that the candidates are physically fit to perform the duties of a GDS.
The final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the written test, document verification, and medical examination.
The GDS New Recruitment 2023 is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking a fulfilling career that involves serving the nation’s rural population. By becoming a part of the GDS family, you can play a vital role in transforming lives and contributing to rural development.
The full form of GDS is Gramin Dak Sevak.
Yes, GDS is a government job under the Indian postal department.
Gramin Dak Sevaks are responsible for providing postal services and facilitating government schemes in rural areas.
Yes, women candidates are eligible to apply for GDS New Recruitment 2023.
GDS provides banking services through India Post Payments Bank, contributing to financial inclusion and empowering the rural population.
Tahir Hassan is a writer and journalist with over 15 years of experience. He is passionate about covering a wide range of topics, from trending news to sports to business to government schemes and technology. His work has been published in a variety of newspapers, magazines, and online publications. To Read More