IGNOU Admission 2022-23: 30 September is expected to be the last date of IGNOU University Admission 2022-23. The university releases its application form on the official website every year in the month of August/ September. All interested students must apply online before the last date.
IGNOU University is on its way to introducing through distance mode, the formalities and the UGC approval are still in process. IGNOU University Admission 2022-23 will begin nearly in the month of August/ September. All IGNOU University Admission registration forms will be available on Ignou.Ac.In. To register, students must visit the portal and fill out the online application form before the deadline. The IGNOU University admission fees for 2022-23 has been ranged from INR 6,440/- to INR 12,980/-. For most of the offered courses, admission is based on the candidate’s performance in the previous examination. IGNOU University admissions are based on merit plus entrance examinations.
|IGNOU Admission 2022-23|
IGNOU Admission 2022-23
IGNOU University Admission procedure for the fresh UG & PG programs will start nearly in the month of August/ September. Check the eligibility criteria before beginning the application process. For every UG and PG course, eligibility criteria are different. Admissions to UG courses will be based on 10+2 marks.
A variety of UG programs are available at the university, including B.Com (Hons.), BA (Hons.), and BA. Currently, the university offers two PG courses: M.Com and MA. The application fee is 500/- rupees for the General Category Students and 250/- rupees for the reserved category students. Admission to PG courses will be based on merit (for 50% of seats) and entrance exam (for the remaining 50% of seats). You can check the complete details of the IGNOU University admission 2022-23 here in this article.
IGNOU University UG Admission 2022-23
IGNOU University Admission offers UG courses in all the major specializations in arts and commerce. Interested students can fill out the application form before the last date. IGNOU University admission is merit-based. All concerned may please note that the Last date for IGNOU University Admission admission to Under-Graduate Courses i.e.
- BA Programme
- BA (Hons) English
- BA (Hons) Political Science
- BCom (Hons)
IGNOU University PG Admission 2022-23
Ignou.Ac.In Admission 2022-23
- M.A. History
- M.A. Hindi
- M.A.Political Science
- M.A. Sanskrit
IGNOU Admission Form 2022-23
IGNOU University Admission form 2022-23 for BA, B.Com (Hons.), BA (Hons) at the UG level, and MA & MCom in distinct disciplines that are at the PG level. From the main center at the North IGNOU campus or the South Study Center at South Moti Bagh, New IGNOU, an application form and a prospectus can be obtained.
See Also :
- IGNOU Bed Merit List 2022 Download Scorecard @ IGNOU.Ac.In
- IGNOU Result 2022 Check Online IGNOU Results Status (RELEASED)
- IGNOU Exam Form 2022 – Check Status, Last Date, Fee, Late Fees
How To Apply For IGNOU University Admission?
IGNOU University Admission 2022-23 will end on 22 September 2022-23. Students can apply in both modes, online as well as offline mode.
The steps below will guide you through the process of filling out the application form :
- Applicants are required to visit the official website Ignou.Ac.In
- Go to the homepage, where they will enter their ID and password in order to access the site.
- Students who have not received their login information must first register themselves.
- Students can also create a new password if they forget their private one.
- Then open the IGNOU University application form 2022-23.
- Students can upload the original mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Certificate of migration.
- Reserved category certificates are required for Relaxation.
- A disability certificate is required in case of disability.
- Students upload the original certificate as required.
- The selected students are invited for counselling and their documents are verified.
IGNOU University Admission Eligibility Criteria
Students must have passed the 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks in order to qualify for the undergraduate program. IGNOU University Admission will be made according to the merit list.
- Students in the BA or BCom program should score at least 40%, while students in the reserved category should score at least 36%.
- Students in the PWD category have a marking criterion of 38% for their final grade.
- Students who wish to study in the relevant field generally need a Bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognized university.
- Students who wish to be considered for PG Course distance mode admission must have graduated with a minimum of 60% of marks from an accredited university. IGNOU University University accepts students on the basis of a merit list and a written examination.
- Master’s degree applicants must have passed their UG degree program with at least 60% marks using the merit-based admission process.
- Taking admission to the MCom course requires completion of the BCom with a grade point average of 65-70%.