IGNOU Admission 2022 Date Extended: Indira Gandhi National Open University has once again extended the registration date for July 2022 from August 25 to September 9, 2022. In such a situation, the Students who had not yet registered for the open courses, they can do so by visiting the official website ignou.ac.in.
|IGNOU Admission 2022 Date Extended
- IGNOU extended the date of re-registration till 9th September 2022.
- Keep these things in mind while paying the registration fee.
- You can register for the new course by clicking on the link given below.
IGNOU Admission 2022: IGNOU Again Extended the date of Re-Registration, Apply soon
IGNOU Admission 2022 Date: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended the registration date for the July 2022 session. According to the official notification released, Students will now be able to apply for UG and PG courses till September 09, 2022. In such a situation, Students who have not applied yet can apply by visiting the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.This is relief news for those Students who wanted to take admission in IGNOU for any course but missed due to the last date of registration.
Let us tell you that the university has changed the last date of application for UG and PG courses many times. However, now the Students will not be given the fourth chance. Recently, IGNOU has informed the Students by tweeting that the last date for applying and re-registration for new courses has been extended from 25 August to 09 September 2022. In such a situation, the Students who have not applied here yet, they can register through the easy steps given below.
Read More – IGNOU Admission 2022-23 Procedure, Eligibility & Last Date
How to do IGNOU Admission 2022
- Visit the official website of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
- Go to the notification box and click on IGNOU RE Registration / New Courses 2022 link.
- Completely fill out the registration form.
- If you have filled out the registration form earlier, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Scan and upload all the requested documents here.
- After that pay the registration fee and click on submit.
- If you want to take admitted to IGNOU for open courses then do it soon.
- Your application will be accepted.
Students are requested to register themselves at the earliest to avoid delay. Keep in mind that after the last date of application is over, you will not be able to apply here.