IGNOU Bed Admission 2022: IGNOU BEd admission 2022 is open now. The last date to submit the application form for IGNOU BEd admission has been extended to August 30, 2022. Students seeking admission can apply online on the official website of IGNOU University. Admission will be granted on the basis of scores obtained in the IGNOU University Entrance Test. IGNOU Entrance Test 2022 is expected to be conducted in the third week of September 2022. IGNOU Bed Result 2022
|IGNOU Bed Admission 2022|
IGNOU BEd Admission 2022 Highlights
- The BEd program at IGNOU University is a two-year full-time program.
- Students must have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The total intake of this course is 125.
- Students must do an internship at the end of the second year.
IGNOU BEd Admission 2022
- Visit the official website of IGNOU University.
- Go to the Post Graduate Admission Portal and register yourself with basic details.
- Fill out the application form according to the instructions given there.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Select the Subject Category, one Teaching Subject from that category, and the Centre of Examination.
- Pay the application fee of INR 450 and submit the form.
- Take a printout and keep it with yourself for further use.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Photo Id Proof
- Printout of the Application form
- Admit Card of Entrance Test
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
IGNOU BEd Course Details
- IGNOU University offers a two-year BEd program.
- The course work is divided into Foundation Courses, Pedagogy, Electives, and EPCs.
- The EPC courses are taught in workshop mode.
- Students need to choose one pedagogy in both years.
- The second-year coursework includes one elective subject.
- There is an internship in the first half of the second year that is mandatory for all students.
IGNOU BEd Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Science/ Commerce/ Social Science/ Humanities or equivalent.
- A minimum of 55% marks in Bachelor’s in Engineering and Technology and 55% marks in specialization Science and Mathematics.
Eligibility for Choosing Teaching Subject and Subject Category
IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam Pattern
- Subject Knowledge till 10+2
- Reasoning and General Awareness
- Language Proficiency (English & Hindi)