IGNOU Exam Form December 2022: The submission of the online application for Term End IGNOU Exam Form December 2022 is now available on IGNOU’s website at www.ignou.ac.in. As per the old rule, Ensure that you have submitted all the required assignments before submitting the online exam form. A fee of Rs. 200/- per subject will be charged as normal, Last date of applying online exam form is 15th December 2022. Visit IGNOU Online Examination Form to fill out the exam form.
|17 November to 19th December||IGNOU Exam Form December 2022||Apply Online|
|IGNOU Online Examination Form|
IGNOU Exam Form December 2022
Candidates can fill out the IGNOU Exam Form from the 17th of November 2022 till December 15 2022 without any late fee. The prescribed fee for IGNOU December TEE 2022 is Rs.200 per Subject, including theory courses and practical/ lab courses. It is to be noted that IGNOU University has the right to shift students from one exam centre to another due to COVID-19 Protocols.
Without submitting an exam form for December 2022, you will not be able to appear in the exam. Only students who have submitted exam forms will be permitted to enter the examination centre. The following are the most recent IGNOU exam form updates, including the final date, prescribed fees, late fees, and submission method.
IGNOU University’s examination forms have been made available online. These examination forms will be filled out and submitted electronically. IGNOU University has also stated that the late fee charges won’t be deducted till 15-12-2022.
|Dates||Prescribed Fee||ALLOTMENT OF THE EXAM CENTRE|
|17 November to 15th December||Rs. 200/- per course||The University will try to accommodate the students in the examination centre opted by them. (In case, the sitting at the centre has been exhausted, the student may choose the nearest/alternate exam centre under the jurisdiction of the same Regional Centre).|
|16th December To 31st December||Rs. 200/- PC With Late Fee1100||However, the University has the right to shift the students from one exam centre to another exam centre due to Covid-19 Protocols or any other reason.|
IGNOU Online Exam Form December 2022
The Indira Gandhi National Open University invites exam form submission For December 2022 by two methods. Online as well as Offline (Limited).
- In the Online method, candidates have to fill and submit their application form through online mode. Online procedure is fast and reliable which can be completed in a few minutes from anywhere. Candidates have to pay their IGNOU Exam Fee through online mode.
- In the Offline method, candidates have to download an examination form from the official website of IGNOU and then they have to submit their exam form to the concerned regional centre. Candidates have to pay the fees through offline modes like Cash, DD, Cash challan which are followed by the regional centre.
IGNOU Exam Form December 2022 Last Date
|IGNOU Online Exam Form Starting Date||17th November 2022|
|Last Date without Late Fees||15 December 2022|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 500||18th December|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 1100||31st December|
- IGNOU Admission 2022-23 Eligibility, Application Form & Last Date
- IGNOU 36TH CONVOCATION 2022 ONLINE REGISTRATION, FORM, DATE, FEES
- IGNOU Result 2022 Check Online IGNOU Results Status (RELEASED)
How To Fill IGNOU Online Exam Form 2022?
- First Open the official Website Of IGNOU University Link Here
|IGNOU Online Exam Form December 2022|
- Click on the Register Online > TEE Exam Tab As Shown In The Image
- Take your time to read through the general instructions for submission of the online examination form.
- Scroll down the page and Click On the ‘Proceed to Fill the Online Application Form’.
- Select your Programme code from the list of program codes
- Enter your 9 or 10 digit Enrollment Number
- Select Regional Centre from the dropdown list in which you want to appear (You can select any regional centre across India)
- After entering all the above details, click on submit
- Here, you have to fill out the complete application of examination form by selecting your examination centre code
- Enter your Birthdate, Gender and select your courses (Theory and Practical) in which you want to appear in TEE December 2022
- Now, you have to select the option called Assignment submitted or not so select “Yes” and proceed with clicking on the Submit button.
- Now, time to pay your exam fee online so make a payment with your convenient payment method.
- Get the Auto-Generated Control number.
IGNOU Exam Fee December 2022
Rs. 200 per course (Revised)
Note: The university has increased the examination fees for TEE in December 2022 from Rs 200 to Rs 500. IGNOU Exam Fees will be the same for the Term End Theory exam and Practical exam.
Candidates have to pay the required fees for all courses for those he/she wants to appear in the December 2022 session exam. If your course includes project work then contact the concerned department for payment of project fees.
Available Method for IGNOU Exam Fees Payment:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Payment Note – We have received many queries and comments regarding the payment method and what should I do if I have no account in HDFC and IDBI Bank so here is an answer to it. Candidates can pay their exam fee through any bank account they have because HDFC and IDBI are just payment gateways so select any one of them to pay your fees from your bank account of any Indian bank.