IGNOU Examination Form June 2022: IGNOU University has begun accepting examination forms for June 2022 Term End Examination (TEE). Candidates who wish to appear for the June exam can fill out the exam form till June 30, 2022, without the late fine. Candidates who miss the June 5 deadline will have time till June 30 to submit the examination form with Rs. 500 late fine. The examination form can be filled out online only.
Candidates who miss the June 30 deadline too, will be given another chance till June 31 to fill the examination form with Rs. 1000 late fine.
|Name Of Examination||Last Date||Apply Online|
|IGNOU Exam Form June 2022||15 June 2022||Apply Online|
|IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2022||–||Download|
|IGNOU Result December 2022||–||Download|
After June 31, candidates interested in appearing in the June Term End Examination will have the entire month of November to submit their examination form by hand in hard copy along with a demand draft to their concerned Regional Centre. The examination form will be accepted subject to the availability of question paper at the regional centre.
IGNOU Examination Form 2022
The examination fee is Rs. 150 for each theory paper or practical paper. At the time of filling out the examination form, candidates would need to select three exam centres as per their convenience. They can check the list of tentative exam centres here.
Candidates who end up paying the examination fee more than once are advised to wait till the Hall tickets are released and then submit their charge back case with the concerned bank.
The hall tickets for the IGNOU June Term End Exam will be uploaded on the University’s website 10 days before the date of the first examination.
IGNOU Exam Form Last Date 2022
Notice regarding the last date – IGNOU University has made a few changes in the exam form submission for June 2022 deadlines so we request all students please read each and every point carefully. Now candidates can fill their exam form without late fees till 31st June 2022. The provision of submission with late fees is not available right now.
- IGNOU Date Sheet June 2022 (Tentative PDF) – IGNOU DateSheet 2022
- IGNOU Admission 2022 – Online Application Process Begins for January Session
- IGNOU Assignment 2022 -Check IGNOU Assignment Status, FrontPage, Submission, Question and Paper Marks
- IGNOU Result 2022 | Check Online IGNOU Results Status
- IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2022 – Hall Ticket Dec 2022
How To Fill IGNOU Online Exam Form 2022?
- First Open the official Website Of IGNOU University Link Here
|IGNOU Online Exam Form 2022|
- Click on the Register Online > TEE Exam Tab As Shown In The Image
- Take your time to read through the general instructions for submission of the online examination form.
- Scroll down the page and Click On the ‘Proceed to Fill the Online Application Form’.
- Select your Programme code from the list of program codes
- Enter your 9 or 10 digit Enrollment Number
- Select Regional Centre from the dropdown list in which you want to appear (You can select any regional centre across India)
- After entering all the above details, click on submit
- Here, you have to fill the complete application of examination form by selecting your examination centre code
- Enter your Birthdate, Gender and select your courses (Theory and Practical) in which you want to appear in TEE June 2022
- Now, you have to select the option called Assignment submitted or not so select “Yes” and proceed with clicking on the Submit button.
- Now, time to pay your exam fee online so make a payment with your convenient payment method.
- Get the Auto-Generated Control number.
Incoming search terms:
- Ignou exam form
- Ignou online exam form
- Ignou examination form
- Ignou examination form online
- Ignou online examination form
- online exam form
- online exam form Ignou
- Ignou exam form online
- Ignou online examination form June 2022
- Ignou online