IGNOU Result 2022: Indira Gandhi National open university has Released IGNOU Result 2022 For June Session for all courses on its official website at www.ignou.ac.in. IGNOU University candidates who appeared for BA, B.Sc M.Com and other program examinations held on the campus ground can now check their result status by visiting the university website.
|IGNOU Result 2022|
IGNOU Result 2022
The IGNOU Result 2022 is released in PDF format only on the official IGNOU University website. To check the result status, candidates have to enter their seat number along with other required details on the result link.
As per the latest updates, the university has released the BA, B.Sc Third semester, and M.Com fourth semester results for all registered candidates.
Additionally, the result for BBA, BCA, BA, B.Sc, and B.Com program exams for the 2022 session has been published on the university website. Check the direct link for GU UG, PG Result 2022, and steps to download the same in this article below.
How to check IGNOU Result 2022?
To check and download the IGNOU Result 2022 for various UG and PG programs, follow the step-by-step guide given below:
- Visit the official website @ www.ignou.ac.in
- Select the result tab on the homepage
- Once the list of results appears, click on the desired result
- Enter the Seat Number number in the portal
- IGNOU Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen after entering the correct credentials.
- It is advisable to download the document for further use.
IGNOU Result 2022: Details Mentioned on Scorecard
- Exam Name
- A semester with Subject Code
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Marks Secured
- Controller of Examination
See Also :
IGNOU Result 2022: How to Apply for Re-Assessment?
- Visit the official website.
- Hover the mouse on the result tab and click on the “Result 1” link.
- GU Result page will appear.
- Select the exam name.
- Enter the Seat Number and Captcha.
- Click on “Click here to apply for Re-assessment”.
- The reassessment page will appear with your candidature details.
- You can select maximum of 3 papers for reassessment.
- Enter personal details like address, city, Pincode and mobile number.
- Click on the “Apply” Button.