India Postal Office Recruitment 2023: Online Apply for India Postal Office Recruitment 2023, 98083 vacancies in the www.indiapost.gov.in have started. All the state aspirants should register for India Postal Office Recruitment 2023. While registering for the India Postal Office Office Recruitment, candidates will enter all their necessary information properly. Online Apply for India Postal Office Office recruitment 2022 is being done from 28 November 2023.
How to Apply India Postal Office Recruitment 2023 Online is given below in the application process. By reading the online application process, aspirants will be able to apply their forms without any mistakes. For more information, candidates read each and every article given on this page carefully, and further candidates will be given moment-to-moment information related to India Postal Office Recruitment 2023.
India Postal Office Recruitment 2023
Only eligible aspirants will apply for 98083 vacancies in the India Postal Office Office. Applying India Postal Office form, candidate’s qualification, age, selection process, the application process, salary, application fee, all information is available below on this page.
The application date for India Postal Office Recruitment 2023 is 28/08/2023. Aspirants will apply their form by reading the application process given below on this page. While applying, aspirants will apply their form according to the qualification and according to the post in a sequential manner.
Aspirants will continue to get information related to India Postal Office’s new recruitment application through this page. www.indiapost.gov.in new recruitment registration Applicants must complete before the last date of application. Otherwise, no aspirant will get a chance to apply after the last date of application is over.
Also Check: Check 10th,12th Pass Government Jobs 2023
India Postal Office Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization||India Post Office|
|Place||Recruitment is for all states|
- ANU 2nd Sem Results 2023 (Out), Check ANU Degree 2nd Sem Result
- Air India Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Check Notification, Eligibility, Salary
- Aadhar Card Status 2023 By Enrollment Number, Aadhaar Number, Toll Free Number
- ANU Degree 4th Sem Results 2023 (Link), Download ANU 4th Sem Degree Marksheet
- India Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023 (Link), Download IPPB Admit Card @ippbonline.com
India Postal Office Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Manager (General) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks;
- OR CA / ICWA / CS
- Manager (Depot) Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum of 60% marks – OR CA/ ICWA/ CS
- Manager (Movement) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks; OR CA / ICWA / CS
- Manager (Accounts)
- B.Com from a recognized University and recognized by UGC/AICTE at least 2 years post-graduate full-time MBA (Fin) degree/diploma; OR Minimum recognized by UGC/AICTE PG Part-time MBA (Fin) degree/diploma (not in the nature of distance learning) of 3 years duration; OR Post Graduate MBA (Fin) Degree/ Diploma by Distance Education Mode recognized by UGC-AICTE- DEC Joint Committee.
- Manager (Technical) B.Sc in Agriculture from a recognized University. OR B.Tech Degree or B.E Degree in Food Science from a recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE
- Manager (Civil Engineer) Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineer) Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Manager (Hindi) Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at the degree level.
- More Details Check the Official Notification
India Post Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- The minimum age of the candidate applying for this post is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years.
India Post Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- The application fee of the candidates applying for various vacancies in www.indiapost.gov.in has been kept differently according to the category, the information related to the application fee, candidates will get to see in the table below.
|General ( UR)||800/-|
|Female All Category||Nil|
India Post Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Date of publication 28/08/2022
- Starting date for submission of the online application form is 28/08/2022
- Last date for submission of the online application form is 26/10/2022
India Post Recruitment 2022 Selection Process-
|Post Name Details||Selection Process|
|Manager (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||Online Computer Based Test, Interview, Training|
|Manager (Hindi)||Online Computer-Based Test & Interview|
|Post Name Details||Post Code|
|Manager Civil Engineer||F|
|Manager Electrical Mechanical Engineer||G|
Documents Verifications And Interview-
- For Post Codes A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H aspirants who are shortlisted in the Online Test will be called for an interview on the post of aspirant ratio of 1:3 to be conducted by India Post later on Document verification will be completed at the time of interview. The said procedures will be conducted at select centres. The venue, time, and date of the interview will be intimated to the shortlisted aspirants. Call letter for interview. Aspirants are required to download their Interview Call Letter from the official website. India Post Recruitment 2022 Notification Out.
- India Post website https://fci.gov.in/. Please note that any request regarding change in date, venue, etc. may be entertained. will not be considered for an interview. However, India Post reserves the right to change the date/place/time/s. e.t.c. of interview. The weightage prescribed for the interview will be 10%. , The aspirants will be selected on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the aspirants in the Online Examination and Interview, the details of which will be available on the website of India Post.
- Aspirants who are meritorious on the basis of combined merit in Online Test and Interview and whose documents have been successfully verified and their eligibility established for the vacancies in Cadre General/Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering and Manager (Hindi).
- While appearing for the interview/document verification, the aspirant should produce the prescribed valid documents. In the absence of valid documents, the candidature of the aspirants is liable to be canceled. Aspirants will be allowed for the interview only after the successful completion of the document verification process. India Post will not take any responsibility for receipt of any certificate/remittance/document sent separately.
How To Apply India Post Recruitment 2022-
- First of all, both male and female candidates go to the official website of www.indiapost.gov.in
- Search and download the job notification given on the home page.
- After that click on India Post Recruitment 2022.
- Now the form for India Post Office Recruitment 2022 will open in front of you, fill in important information in it.
- Pay the application fee and submit it, and keep the printout of the application form with you. India Post Recruitment 2022
- Also, visit our website Applyexam.co.in