Kerala University UG Admission 2022-23: 14 August 2022-23 is the last date for Kerala University UG Admission 2022-23. The university has extended the last date of UG Admission, so the candidates who want to admit to any of the UG programmes must apply before the last date.
The admission process will be based on the entrance exam, so the candidates who want to admit to MA, MSc, MCom, MLISc, MSW, MTech, and LLM programmes must apply for the entrance test before the last date. University offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs for admissions. The programmes like BA, B.Arch, BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Ed, BFA, BPEd, B.Sc, B.Tech, BSW, B.Voc, LLB, MA, MBA, MCA, B.Com, MPEd, M.Sc, Mtech, and LLM are available for the admissions 2022-23.
Kerala University is located in Kerala, and this university is a state university established in the year 1937. Kerala University is well structured to study programmes from all streams like arts, commerce, and science; all programmes are well researched, and candidates are provided with well-qualified professionals for teaching assistance.
Candidates need to visit the official website for admissions. Also, if candidates go through any kind of difficulty, they are required to contact us and go through the admission guidelines, hustle free admissions will be provided to candidates just if they need to discuss the query with us.
The admissions are through the merit scores, and also candidates need to check the eligibility criteria set up by the university.
|Kerala University UG Admission 2022-23|
Kerala University UG Application Fee
The application fee is 500/- for the general category, and for the reserved category, the fee is 250/- rupees. For the UG programs, the fees for the general category are 600/- rupees and for the reserved category is 300/- rupees.
- Admissions to UG programs in 2022-23 will be based on class 12 grades, excluding BTech.
- Kerala University Post-Graduate admission in 2022-23 will be made by taking the admission test.
- Applying to Kerala University can be done through the Internet.
- Based on their intermediate grades, Kerala University admits candidates to its BA, BSc, BFA, BPEd, BPA, and BTech programs.
- For BTech entrance, the university requires KEAM results.
- Candidates preparing to study law at Kerala University must take the KLEE exam first, then apply to the school.
- A university-based admission exam is required for all UG programs.
- The university conducts a doctorate admissions test that candidates should pass to get into the programme.
Kerala University UG Admission 2022-23
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate-level engineering programme offered by Kerala University. Candidates who hold 14+2 with science subjects from some known institute can apply for this programme. Candidates also need to score good marks in entrance exams conducted by the university.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a UG level degree programme that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates with 14+2 from some known institutes can apply for this programme. The admission process will be based on merit scored by the candidates at the bachelor’s level.
- BBA: Candidates who have completed 14+2 with 50% marks or more can apply for this program. Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the most popular programmes offered by this university.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a trending bachelor’s degree in youth nowadays. This degree can be completed in 3 years. The candidates who hold 14+2 can submit a form for this programme.
Kerala University Admission Important Date
|Application form Opens||19 May 2022-23|
|Admission last date||14 August 2022-23|
|Merit List||30 June 2022-23|
|Counselling||14 July 2022-23 onwards|
How To Apply For Kerala University Admission?
- Go to Kerala University’s official website https //admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in/ and carefully read all admission-related documents.
- Go to the admissions page and select your preferred programme application.
- You must first create an online account before proceeding with the application form; after creating an account, log in to your account for further procedure.
- Fill in the required information, take a photo, sign your name, and upload the necessary documents (if required).
- When successfully applied for admission, generate your challan form and pay the bank fee as per your programme offered.
- Candidates for another postgraduate program must take the University’s Entrance Exam.
- Copy of application form.
- Filled admission form.
- 14th certificate copy
- 14Th Mark sheet copy.
- 12th certificate copy.
- 12th Mark sheet copy.
- Graduation certificate copy.
- Graduation Mark sheet copy.
- SC/ST certificate copy (If applicable).
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- OEC/SEBC caste candidates’ income certificate (if applicable)
- BPL certificate (If applicable).
- Allotment memo provided by the Kerala University.