Kota University Admit Card 2022 has been released on 3rd September 2022. Students can download the admit card only through online mode at www.uok.ac.in. Kota University Admit Card 2022 are issued by the Department of Kota University. Kota University is a state-level examination organised for admission to the various diploma courses in the field of Engineering & non-engineering courses. Check here to get detailed information about Kota University Admit Card 2022.
|Kota University Admit Card 2022|
Kota University Admit Card 2022
Students will be able to download their Kota University Admit Card 2022 from the website through online mode only. The admit card will be released in September 2022. There will be no other mode to get the admit card 2022.
Students should get the admit card till the admission process is over. No duplicate Kota University Admit Card 2022 will be provided by the authority after the examination.
Students can download their Kota University Admit Card 2022 in duplicate with the instructions. Students should check all the details given in the admit card properly.
In case, any problem occurs, then students can contact to the authority. Students must bring a valid admit card in the examination hall to appear in the examination. The admit card must be produced for verification in the examination hall.
Kota University 2022 Answer Key will be released after the completion of the entrance exam. Students can check the result online mode.
Kota University 2022 Cut-Off will be released along with the result. Students can check the cut-off marks through online mode. Students will have to secure more marks than the cut-off marks to be eligible for admission.
Kota University Admit Card 2022 Dates
How to Download Kota University Admit Card
- Visit to the official website (link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- The new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Select your test.
- Fill your “Application Number”, “Password” & “Security Pin”.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Now, click on the “Download Admit Card” link.
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download your admit card.
- Take a print copy of the admit card for a future procedures.
Kota University Admit Card Details
- Student Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Test Number
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Centre Name & Address
- Exam Date & Time
Exam Day Instructions
- Reach the exam centre 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- On the day of the exam, the examiner checks the admit card of the student & get their signature on the admit card, attendance sheet & thumb impression on the attendance sheet.
- It is compulsory to bring a valid Kota University Admit Card 2022 in the examination centre.
- No students are allowed to enter in the examination hall without admit card.
- Kota University Exam is conducted only in Delhi.
- Students are only allowed to enter in the exam centre along with admit card & black ball point pen.
- Students cannot leave the examination hall till the end of the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators, Digital diaries, any other communication devices, etc will not be permitted inside the exam centre.