NIACL AO Recruitment 2023 Notification: New India Assurance Company Limited has published a Notification for Administrative Officers (AO) posts. Job Seekers can check the complete information about NIACL AO Recruitment 2023 here. Candidates can apply for NIACL AO Vacancy 2023 from the official website at www.newindia.co.in. Applicants can check the details about NIACL Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, and other details here.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2023
NIACL AO Recruitment 2023 notification has been released, New India Assurance Company Limited Department has issued a notification for recruitment of Administrative Officers (AO) Posts, NIACL has issued approval for recruitment to 450 posts, application forms are going to start NIACL AO Recruitment application form can apply through the official website of New India Assurance Company Limited Department, must read the official notification before filling the NIACL AO Recruitment application form.
www.newindia.co.in Recruitment 2023
NIACL 450 Administrative Officers (AO) Post recruitment approval has been issued NIACL AO Recruitment 2023 application forms have started candidates who were preparing for NIACL have a golden opportunity for them can fill the application form on vacant posts by New India Assurance Company Limited Department. The company has started the online application process for these posts from 1st August 2023. The last date for submission of applications for NIACL Vacancy is 21 August 2023. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website newindia.co.in.
Eligible candidates will be selected for NIACL Recruitment through written test. The first phase written examination (objective) and second phase written examination (objective and descriptive) examinations are likely to be held on 9th September and 8th October 2023 respectively.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2023 Notification-Details
|Name Of Department||New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL)|
|Vacancies||Administrative Officers (AO)|
|Apply Online Date||01 August 2023|
|Last Date||21 August 2023|
The minimum age of the candidate applying for NIACL AO Recruitment has been kept from 21 years to the maximum age of 30 years, apart from this, special relaxation has been given on the basis of category, for which official notification is required.
- Minimum Age 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Notification 2023 Rules.
NIACL AO Vacancy 2023 Details
- In this recruitment drive of New India Assurance, a total of 450 vacancies of Administrative Officers (AO) are to be appointed.
- This recruitment is for the appointment of officers of the Scale-I Cadre.
Selection Process of NIACL AO Recruitment 2023
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the combined score of the main exam and interview.
- The application fee for NIACL AO Recruitment is Rs.850.
- The application fee for SC, ST candidates is Rs 100.
- To apply for NIACL AO Recruitment 2023, candidates must have a minimum Bachelor’s or Master’s degree earned from an Indian Government or State Government recognized university or institute.
- Also, this degree should be with minimum 60 percent marks.
- For SC and ST, this standard is 55 percent.
- For more Details Read the Official Notification.
How to Apply NIACL AO Recruitment 2023 Online
- Go to the official website www.newindia.co.in.
- Click on the Recruitment section appearing on the home page.
- Now click on the Apply link.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application and take the printout of the application form.
|Official website||< www.newindia.co.in|
|Apply Online Registration Link||< Click Here>>|
Candidates have any queries regarding NIACL AO Recruitment 2023 Notification/NIACL AO Recruitment 2023, Enter your question in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website- Applyexam.co.in
Shahrul Ahmad is a writer and educator with over 10 years of experience. He is passionate about using writing to inform and inspire others. His work has been published in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and he has also authored several books on educational and employment topics. To Read More