Patna University PG Admission 2022: The admission process will be based o the entrance exam, so the PG-level course at the university will be required to fill out the application form listed for admission MA, MSc, MCom, MLISc, MSW, MTech, and LLM programs must apply for the entrance test before the last date. University offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs for admissions. The programs like BA, BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Ed, BFA, BPEd, B.Sc, B.Tech, BSW, B.Voc, LLB, MA, MBA, MCA, B.Com, MPEd, M.Sc, Mtech, and LLM are available for the admissions 2022.
Patna University PG Admission 2022:You can get all the detailed information about the online application form to apply and the procedure at the Students Academic Management System Patna University website for Patna University PG Admission 2022 You can get detailed information, a direct official link to the Patna University PG Admission 2022 Application Form, key dates, and procedures to apply online below in this post.
Students need to visit the official website for admissions. Also, if Students go through any kind of difficulty, they are required to contact us and go through the admission guidelines, hustle free admissions will be provided to Students just if they need to discuss the query with us.
The admissions are through the merit scores, and also Students need to check the eligibility criteria set up by the university.
|Patna University PG Admission 2022|
Patna University PG Admission 2022 Highlights
|University Name||Patna University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Affiliation||UGC (University Grant Commission)|
|Offered PG Programmes||MSc Botany/MSc Ch/MA Geography/MCom/MEd/BED/LLM/|
Patna University UG Application Fee
The application fee is 550/- for the general category, and for the reserved category, the fee is 300/- rupees. For the PG programs, the fees for the general category are 600/- rupees and for the reserved category are 300/- rupees.
- Admissions to PG programs in 2022 will be based on class 12 grades, excluding BTech.
- Patna University Post-Graduate admission in 2022 will be made by taking the admission test.
- Applying to Patna University can be done through the Internet.
- Based on their intermediate grades, Patna University admits Students to its BA, BSc, BFA, BPEd, BPA, and BTech programs.
- For BTech entrance, the university requires KEAM results.
- Students preparing to study law at Patna University must take the KLEE exam first, then apply to the school.
- A university-based admission exam is required for all UG programs.
- The university conducts a doctorate admissions test that Students should pass to get into the program.
Patna University PG Admission 2022
- B.Tech: Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate-level engineering program offered by Patna University. Students who hold 14+2 with science subjects from some known institute can apply for this program. Students also need to score good marks in entrance exams conducted by the university.
- B.Sc: Bachelor of Science is a PG-level degree program that takes 3 years to complete. Students with 14+2 from some known institutes can apply for this program. The admission process will be based on merit scored by the Students at the bachelor’s level.
- BBA: Students who have completed 14+2 with 50% marks or more can apply for this program. Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the most popular programs offered by this university.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is a trending bachelor’s degree in youth nowadays. This degree can be completed in 3 years. Students who hold 14+2 can submit a form for this program.
Patna University PG Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Opens||25 August 2022|
|Admission last date||10 September 2022|
|Merit List||20 August 2022|
|Counseling||03 August 2022 onwards|
How To Apply ForPatna University PG Admission 2022
- Go to Patna University’s official website https://pup.ac.in/ and carefully read all admission-related documents.
- Go to the admissions page and select your preferred program application.
- You must first create an online account before proceeding with the application form; after creating an account, log in to your account for further procedure.
- Fill in the required information, take a photo, sign your name, and upload the necessary documents (if required).
- When successfully applying for admission, generate your challan form and pay the bank fee as per your program offered.
- Students for another postgraduate program must take the University’s Entrance Exam.
- Copy of application form.
- Filled admission form.
- 14th certificate copy
- 14Th Mark sheet copy.
- 12th certificate copy.
- 12th Mark sheet copy.
- Graduation certificate copy.
- Graduation Mark sheet copy.
- SC/ST certificate copy (If applicable).
- Conduct certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- OEC/SEBC caste Students’ income certificate (if applicable)
- BPL certificate (If applicable).
- Allotment memo provided by Patna University.