Pmuy.gov.in Online Apply 2023: Pmuy.gov.in is social welfare procedure that gives some relaxation to the user’s mind to get the authority of LPG ( liquid petroleum gas). This is a very helpful initiative that has been started by the central government to give help women below their poverty level. The first time existence of this Yojana to be 1st May 2016 and the foundation of this Scheme is organized by prime minister Narender Modi in Balia Uttar Pradesh. In this post, you will get deep information regarding what is Pmuy.gov.in, how to apply the PMUY.Gov.In 2023, the Ujjwala Yojana beneficiary list and what is ongoing status of Pmuy.gov.in 2023. The main of starting this Yojana is that no family has to burn the clay stove and away from the suffocating environment and bad air quality.
Pmuy.gov.in is a central government-funded Scheme whose aim is to provide 5 crores and 5 million LPG gas connections to BPL (below poverty line) families. With benefitting of this Scheme, you can take the financial support of 1600 on each connection even the intake of this Scheme. In this process, you will get the modern fuel facility whatever your income structure. The financial budget for the Indian gas Ujjwala Yojana list is decided to be eight thousand crores rupees. In case you do not know the full information regarding the PMUY Free Gas Cylinder Yojana and Pmuy.gov.in, then you would have to click on the below link for the latest update in the PMUY New list.
Each new connection provides the cash assistance of Rupees 1600. With the activation of this Scheme, the beneficiary can take a loan and refill their Scheme. So far, the government has provided millions of connections to needy customers especially residing in rural areas. With time, the government has made certain changes in terms of eligibility criteria and other beneficiary Schemes.
In the beginning, time to provide the expected benefit of this Scheme, the identification of BPL families has been done based on social-economic census 2011 data.
In case you do not know this information about what should to keep in this Scheme or not, then you are residing on the most appropriate web page. This web page will cover all information such as the PMUY registration process, free gas list, [पीएम उज्ज्वला योजना 2023 ] Required documents and eligibility criterion.
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Ujjawala Yojana|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas,
The Government of India
|Scheme type||Centrally funded University|
|Date of launch||1st May 2016|
|By whom launch||PM Narender Modi|
|Target beneficiary||Women of Below poverty line|
|Objective||Free gas cylinder|
|Fund allocated||Rs 8000 crore|
|Registration available||Click on the registration link|
Pmuy.gov.in BPL New List 2023
Pmuy.gov.in BPL New List 2023 – This Scheme has been launched in the year 2016 and various persons have been benefitted from this Scheme. Having 4 years of long time durations, the PMUY Scheme is currently active and covers the real benefits to more than 715 districts of the country. The main intention of this Scheme is to provide clean fuel in the form of LPG gas cylinder to cook food to poor families who cannot dare to access the clean fuel. Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2023 will empower women to protect their overall health that ज deteriorates during the smoke released from the unclean fuel.
Pmuy.gov.in Eligibility and Selection Of Beneficiary List 2023
The free LPG connections are not applicable to the prosperous customer. Here are some definite rules and regulations where there is a cross-checking of eligibility. Otherwise, you do not get the authority to grab the full benefits of the Bharat Gas Ujjwala Yojana List. Let us take the eligibility criterion of PMUY 2023.
- Any adult women from the poor family without LPG connection.
- The age of the beneficiary should be greater than 18 years.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The connection name should be taken by the women’s name.
- It is mandatory that an applicant should not be benefitted from other Schemes.
- The family member of the applicant should not be benefited from any other Scheme.
- Identification of these applicants should be done based on SEC 2011 list and BPL household categories from the seven categories.
- They include SC/ST households, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Antodaya Anna Yojana, forest dwellers, most backward classes, tea and ex-tea garden tribes, people residing in riverside.
These depicted eligibility criteria are according to revised guidelines and their eligibility is verified with the concerned authority of applicants. The eligibility will be verified while reaching to certain sets of services.
What document needed for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023
Each candidate should have to submit the following document while going to submit the application form for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana. In case a candidate does not have the valid documents for submitting it as he proof purpose, then any Applicant can make the claim to get its positive result anyhow.
- goog_953939581Let us go through the full list of Required Documents in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023 the below list.
- They must have the BPL card issued under the municipality chairman of urban region/panchayat Pradhan (rural area).
- One photo identity proof ( Adhaar card)
- BPL ration card
- Get the Adhaar number of all family member
- A recent passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- 14 point declaration form in the applicable format and has been signed by the applicant.
How to Apply for PMUY Ujjwala Yojana New List 2023
PMUY BPL New list 2022 – follow the given steps.
- First of all, it is expected that you should have to visit the website PMYU.gov.in.
- On the home page of this website, you would have to click on the download link.
- By doing so, you will get all types of forms in the list.
- Now, you are allowed to take the online pdf form and take the printout of this.
Step2: Once you obtain the PMUY form, you would have to fill the following details.
- The name of the applicant is defined in this field.
- AHL No.
- Applicant signature.