Ppsc.gov.in Admit Card 2022: Punjab Public Service Commission Admit Card 2022 for Cooperative Inspector Exam has been released. Registered candidates can view and download their admit card from the official website – Ppsc.gov.in. The exam is to be held on 11 September 2022.
|Ppsc.gov.in Admit Card 2022 Download
- Admit card for PPSC exam released.
- The exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 11.
- The youth are to be selected on more than 50 posts.
Ppsc.gov.in Admit Card 2022 Download
Punjab Public Service Commission, PPSC Admit Card 2022 for Cooperative Inspector Exam has been released. Candidates who have registered for PPSC Group A Recruitment 2022 can view and download their admit card from the official website – Ppsc.gov.in.
To download the ppsc admit card candidates need to enter their registration number and date of birth. How to download admit card and direct link both are given below in this article.
When will the exam be conducted?
PPSC Cooperative Inspector 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on September 11, 2022. Candidates appearing for the exam must carry their admit card along with a valid ID proof to the exam hall. On downloading the PPSC Admit Card 2022, candidates will get their name, roll number, exam venue, exam duration, and other information.
Read More- CUET UG Answer Key 2022 Direct Download
How to Download PPSC Admit Card 2022
In order to download the admit card for PPSC Group A Recruitment 2022, candidates are advised to follow the following steps-
- First of all, go to the official website–ppsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage that appears, click on the link ‘PPSC Cooperative Inspector Admit Card 2022 download’.
- A new login page will open.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- PPSC Admit Card 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and download admit card.
- Take a printout for the future.
- Also, check our website Apply Exam
Read More- CA Intermediate And Final Exam November 2022
Candidates are to be selected through PPSC Cooperative Inspector Recruitment 2022 for more than 50 vacancies. This exam will be conducted on September 11, 2022. Candidates may kindly note that the duration of the Cooperative Inspector exam will be 2 hours while Officer Scale 2 (Specialist Cadre) test will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes.