QCI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Quality Council of India has published a Notification for Examiner of Patents and Designs posts. Job Seekers can check the complete information about QCI Recruitment 2023 here. Candidates can apply for QCI Examiner Vacancy from the official website at qcin.org. Applicants can check the details about QCI Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Examination Fee, and other details here.
QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023
Quality Council of India has announced the notification of Examiner of Patents and Designs Recruitment 2023. QCI Group A has allotted 553 various vacancies. Candidates who are completed Master’s and Bachelor’s degree, may apply for this CGPDTM Recruitment 2023. The Examiner of Patents & Designs recruitment has allotted various jobs in many filed. Department of Physics, Biotechnology, Biochemical, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering etc., this department only accepted for this QCI Group A recruitment. Candidates who looking for these great opportunities to work in New Delhi can apply for these QCI Jobs. The application process has started in this recruitment of QCI and the last date for submission of application is 4th August 2023.
Candidates can check the Notification for Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and Application Fee details. Interested candidates can apply for QCI Vacancy 2023 from the official website @ www.qcin.org. You should follow our website regularly to get more information about QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023.
qcin.org Recruitment 2023 Notification-Details
|Organization Name||Quality Council of India|
|Post Name||Examiner of Patents and Designs|
|Total No. of Posts||533|
|Online Application Form Start Date||14.07.2023|
|QCI Apply Online Last Date||04.08.2023|
QCI Examiners Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
533 vacancies have been released for the Examiner of Patents and Designs posts. Candidates can check the vacancy bifurcation for the QCI Recruitment 2023 in the table below.
|Number of posts||Number of vacancies|
|Polymer Science and Technology||09|
|Electronics & Communication||108|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||63|
QCI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for the post of Examiner of Patents and Designs in QCI, the candidate must have Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in respective filed.
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- The application fee for general category and OBC category candidates is Rs 1000.
- The application fee for candidates coming from SC/ ST categories, and candidates with disabilities is Rs 500.
- The examination of QCI Recruitment will be completed in the following stages-
- From the preliminary examination of QCI Recruitment candidates will be selected for the main examination.
- Candidates will be selected for interviews through the main examination.
How to Apply for QCI Recruitment 2023
- First of all, visit the official website of QCI-qcin.org
- Check the Latest Announcements from the home page.
- Find QCI 2023 Notification PDF and Open Link.
- Check QCI Examiner Recruitment Details from notification.
- Open the Apply Online Link and enter the required details.
- Pay Application Fee and Submit Application Form.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future references.
Candidates have any queries regarding QCI Recruitment 2023/QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023, Enter your question in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website- Applyexam.co.in
|Apply Online Registration Link>>>||< CLICK HERE>>|
|Official Notification||< DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
FAQ About QCI Examiner Recruitment 2023
Ans-Candidates can apply for QCI Vacancy Application Form from the website i.e. qcin.org.
Shahrul Ahmad is a writer and educator with over 10 years of experience. He is passionate about using writing to inform and inspire others. His work has been published in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and he has also authored several books on educational and employment topics. To Read More