Railway Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online, Date can be checked from the official website. A new job announcement for 3115 apprentice positions has been released by Railway (Advt no. RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2023-23) in PDF format.
Railway Recruitment 2023
The official website of Indian Railways, www.indianrail.gov.in, has links to the advertisement, the exam pattern in PDF format, and the online application form. In this article, you will get all the information about the Railways Recruitment 2023, including salary, age restriction, educational requirements, qualifications, selection methods, application fee, and deadlines. Keep checking back for updates on the release of the Railway Apprentices Exam Date, Document Verification Date, and Admit Card 2023.
For 3115 open positions as an apprentice (wireman, welder, electrician, carpenter, fitter, etc.) in Railway Units, the Railway Recruitment Cell is accepting applications. Candidates should apply online for Railway Recruitment 2023 between January 30 and February 29, 2023, using the official website.
However, you must read the official advertisement before submitting their online application form. Below on the page are direct links to the PDF application form and notification. Consequently, you ought to read this article.
Railway Cut-Off 2023
A total of 100 questions will be asked in the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) 2023; each question is worth 1 mark, and there is a negative marking system in place, which deducts 1/3 of a point for each erroneous response. Candidates will be entitled to take the other two steps of the selection process, document verification, and a medical test if they achieve the minimum cut-off scores in the online examination. Browse the table to see the anticipated cut-off scores for the four categories of candidates.
|UR||75 – 80|
|OBC||70 – 75|
|SC||65 – 70|
Railway Recruitment 2023 – Important Instructions
- The application period for the Railway Railway Recruitment 2023 is from January 30 to February 29, 2023.
- Before applying online, the candidate must read this recruitment announcement.
- Marksheets, identity cards, address information, your photo, signature, and ID proof like keeping your aadhar card or pan card with you are all essential documents when applying.
- Before applying, carefully check and preview every column.
- Print the completed online application.
Railway Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates must possess the National Trade Certificate in the specified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT and have completed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. However, the minimum educational need for the following trades is a passing grade in eighth grade from a recognized school and a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade granted by NCVT/SCVT.
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Metal Worker, Sheet
- Painter (General) (General)
- The minimum age is 15
- The maximum age is 24.
How to Apply for the Apprentice Recruitment Online?
Candidates should submit their online applications before the deadline rather than waiting until the very last minute to avoid the chance of disconnections, login issues, or failure due to high website traffic during the last few days.
YOU MAY ALSO Check
- TAFCOP Consumer Portal Check @ https tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- Gujarat University M.Com Sem 4 Result 2023 (Link), Check M.Com Sem 4 Candidates List
- GTU Result Diploma 1st Sem 2023 (Link), Check Online @www.gtu.ac.in
- MGSU BCOM Final Year Result 2023 (Link), Check Online @www.univindia.net
- AKNU 5th Sem Results 2023 (Link), Check Online @aknu.edu.in
Please carefully read the official notification before applying for the Railway Recruitment 2023. Through the RRC ER’s official website, candidates can apply:
- Go to the official website and click Login.
- Fill out all your personal information, upload a photo of yourself, and attach any necessary paperwork.
- Pay any fees that are due.
- Carefully review all the information you entered before submitting it.
- Print a copy of the application.
Still, have any queries? Feel free to contact us using the comment section below.
Railway Recruitment 2023 FAQ
Direct application is possible on the RRC ER website. OR The candidate may apply through the link provided above in this article.