RRB ALP Technician Notification 2023 Available Now, RRB Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment 2023. RRB 2023 ALP Technician Notification 2023 at https://indianrailways.gov.in/
The Indian Railway Recruitment Board has released a notification for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Categories. There are a lot of candidates eagerly awaiting this RRB 2023 ALP Technician Notification 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through RRB Official website at https://indianrailways.gov.in/. The information regarding how to apply, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, Pay Scale is as follows:
RRB ALP Technician Notification 2023
Name of the Posts: Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Categories
Number of Posts: 26,502.
Mode of Application: Online
Apply at https://indianrailways.gov.in/
YOU MAY ALSO CHECK
- WBJEEB ANM GNM 1st Round Allotment Result 2023 (Link), WB Nursing Seat Allotment Results
- Hindusthan College May 2023 Result (Direct Link), Check HICAS UG PG Result
- Mysore University 3rd, 8th & 9th Sem Result 2023 (Out), Check @uni-mysore.ac.in
- IGNOU Result December 2022 for Term End Exam Declared at www.ignou.ac.in
- ARO Mangalore Result 2022 (Out), Check @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
RRB ALP Technician Posts 2023 in all RRB Regions
|RRB Regions||No. of Posts|
|Ahmadabad (ADI) – 164||164|
|Jammu and Srinagar (JAT)||367|
How to Apply for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at the respective RRB websites at https://indianrailways.gov.in/.
Submission of online applications starts on 03.02.2023 and till 31.03.2023, up to 23.59 hrs.
Important Dates :
- Submission of Online Applications starts on 03.02.2023 at 10.00 hrs.
- The last Date for submission of the Online Application is 31.03.2023 at 23.59 hrs.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee :
- Online Payment through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card – 31.03.2023 at 22.00 hrs.
- SBI Bank Challan – 28.03.2023 at 13.00 hrs.
- Post Office Challan – 28.03.2023 at 13.00 hrs.
Date of Exam (CBT) – April and May 2023.
Age Limit :
Applying candidate’s age should be between 18 and 28 years (age as of 01.07.2023). Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Application Fee :
Pay Rs. 500/- for General & OBC category candidates (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman / PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes. This Fee shall be duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT (Computerized Based Test) through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ SBI Bank Challan/ Post Office Challan Payment Mode.