RRB Recruitment 2023 – The Indian Railway Recruitment Board invites online applications from highly talented and qualified aspirants in order to fill up around 26502 vacant positions for recruiting the posts such as ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot) and Technician Grade 3. The railway recruitment board will soon start the recruitment process for filling almost 17673 ALP posts and 8829 vacancies available for Technician Grade 3.
The selected aspirants can get an attractive pay of Rs 19, 900/ per month. If you are interested in this high profile job, then just go ahead and read out the detailed information about RRB Recruitment 2023 recruitment notification, vacancy details, application form, examination details, important dates, and much more.
RRB Recruitment 2023 Notification
The Railway Recruitment Board of India is likely to fill various Assistant Loco Pilot jobs for the year 2023. And for this purpose, the Indian railway department has recently released the RRB Recruitment 2023 Notification, for the aspirants who are willing to work for the railway department of India.
RRB ALP Notification 2023 released for nearly 26502 railway jobs. RRB has released this notification to hire qualified aspirants from the various states of India. Interested aspirants from different states can apply for this job on or before the last date on www.indianrailways.gov.in.
RRB Job Vacancy 2023 (Technician Grade 3)
According to the latest reports, the Railway Recruitment Board has announced a total of 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot vacancies for the aspirants who want to work in the Indian railways. Here we have gathered the state (region)-wise and category wise RRB ALP Job Vacancy 2023 details for your reference. So, go to the following table to get the complete information about RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancy 2023.
Region-wise RRB Recruitment Vacancies 2023:
|RRB Regions||No. Of vacancies|
|RRB Jammu & Srinagar||367|
Category-wise RRB Recruitment Job Vacancies
|Category||No. Of Vacancies|
RRB Recruitment Technician Eligibility Criteria
As most of the job seekers are applying for RRB Jobs every year, it will be a bit difficult task for the railway officials to shortlist from the thousands of applicants. As a solution, it provided some eligibility criteria for easy short-listing. Based on the official notification of RRB Recruitment here we have provided educational requirements, age limit and RRB ALP Technician Eligibility Criteria for the RRB Recruitment recruitment 2023.
RRB Recruitment Age Limit Criteria:
- The aspirant’s age should be between 18 to 28 years as on 1st of July 2023.
- The age relaxation for the reserved category aspirants is applicable according to the instructions issued by the RRB.
|PWD (UR)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
RRB Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- The aspirant must have passed 10th with ITI certificate from any recognized institute or university in given trades including, Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic / Millwright Maintenance mechanic / Mechanic radio & TV or Electronic Mechanic / Wireman / Mechanic Motor vehicle / Tractor mechanic / Mechanic Diesel / Armature & coil winder / Turner / Heat engine / Refrigeration and AC Mechanic / Machinist.
The aspirants should have completed Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical/Automobile engineering streams approved by AICTE.
Latest Jobs Apply Now
- Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 Apply online at indianrailways.gov.in
- Post Office Vacancy 2022 Apply Online @ www.indiapost.gov.in
RRB Recruitment Application Form Online
The aspirants who fulfil the eligibility criteria released by the RRBs need to submit RRB ALP Application Form Online through the official regional website of RRB. One applicant can apply online for one application through the regional RRBs before the last date. The interested applicants have to submit the application form through online mode only; no other mode will be accepted.
RRB Recruitment Application Form Online Start Date: 3 February 2023
RRB ALP Online Application Form Last Date: 5 March 2023
Latest Jobs Apply Now
- ANU 2nd Sem Results 2023 (Out), Check ANU Degree 2nd Sem Result
- Air India Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Check Notification, Eligibility, Salary
- Aadhar Card Status 2023 By Enrollment Number, Aadhaar Number, Toll Free Number
- ANU Degree 4th Sem Results 2023 (Link), Download ANU 4th Sem Degree Marksheet
- India Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2023 (Link), Download IPPB Admit Card @ippbonline.com
RRB Recruitment Application Fees:
- The shortlisted aspirants have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking or e-challan offline payment mode.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/ women/transgender/minorities/economically backward class applicants have to pay Rs. 250/-
How to Apply Online for RRB Recruitment 2023
If you are interested in RRB Recruitment post and look yourself eligible for the post, then firstly you have to read the official advertisement about the eligibility criteria which we have mentioned above for your convenience. If you still pondering upon How to Apply Online for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023? Then follow the below-provided steps and apply easily for the same post.
Step by step procedure to apply for RRB Recruitment 2023 recruitment
Step 1: Firstly, visit the authorized website of RRB i.e www.indianrailways.gov.in
Step 2: Now, select your RRB zone and next click on the appropriate link ‘CEN 01/2023 RRB Recruitment 2023’.
Step 3: After clicking on the link, a page containing RRB Recruitment online application will appear on your screen.
Step 4: Registration
- If you are registering for the first time, then click on ‘New Registration’ button. While, if you are already registered then, enter your registration id, password and security code & click on the login for further process.
- Fill the basic details such as first name, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, state, mobile number, email id, Aadhar number and so on.
- After that complete the Registration process by filling all the necessary details for generating a Registration Id and Password for login & OTP for validation.
- The Registration Id & password will be displayed on the screen. And OTPs will be sent to your registered mobile number & E-mail id too.
- Once you get OTP, retrieve it from your phone & email id and meanwhile validate them to proceed with the filling up of the application form.
Step 5: And now, click on ‘Apply/Edit’ button. Next, fill up eligibility criteria form & submit it. Before submitting the form, you must check that all the information filled correctly.
Step 6: After submission of Eligibility criteria form, make the payment by clicking on the ‘Payment’ button.
Step 7: Select the proper payment mode
- Net Banking /Credit card/Debit card: Select the payment mode of fees from the options available like Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card. Enter the important details on the relevant option screen & then submit your payment. After a few seconds you will receive the payment response as “Success” once the bank has received your examination fees, or else it shows “Failure” response if your payment fails.
- Then, click on “SBI Branch” from the options. Enter your mobile number & DOB and click on “Confirm” button. Next click on the “Click here to download” the application form in PDF, & take the print of the form. Now, you can fill relevant details & pay the fees at your nearest SBI branch.
- Post Office:
- You can select ‘Post Office’ from the drop down list & click on the button to proceed with generating a fee challan.
- Take a printout of the challan and pay your examination fees in the nearby computerized post office.
- After successful payment method, click on the “Fill additional details” option and then complete the remaining application form by entering your additional details & uploading your photo & relevant documents.
- Before uploading the photo with name and date printed on it, make sure that the scanned photograph is according to the sample photos just by clicking on the browse button.
Step 9: Submit the application form
Review all the filled details before clicking on ‘Final Submit’ button. And download the application form for your future use.
RRB Recruitment Important Dates List 2023
Here, in our section, we have assembled most significant information about RRB ALP Recruitment Important Dates List 2023 especially for you. Go through it and note down the essential dates about the RRB Recruitment examination 2023.
|RRB ALP Recruitment Notification Release Date||2nd February 2018|
|RRB ALP Application Form Online 2018 Start Date||3rd February 2018|
|RRB ALP Online Application Form 2018 Last Date||5th March 2018|
|RRB ALP Application Fee Last Date||5th March 2018|
|RRB ALP Exam 2018 Date||April/May (Tentative)|
|Last date for submission of SBI bank challan||5th March 2018|
|Last date for submission Post Office challan||5th March 2018|