SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India proposes to engage apprentices in the states of Punjab, Haryana, and Himachal Pradesh. Recently SBI announced the recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMENT NO.: CRPD/APPR/ 2022-20/14] on 17.09.2022 for the SBI bank Apprentice vacancy 2022.
SBI Recruitment 2022, Apply online
It invites online applications from degree holders. Applicants who are seeking bank Jobs in the central govt can make the online registration from 17.09.2022 @ www.onlinesbi.com careers. As per the SBI Apprentice notification 2022, overall 700 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. The last date for submission of the SBI online application for 700 Apprentice vacancies is 07.10.2022.
About State Bank of India (SBI)
State Bank of India shortly SBI is a public sector financial organization in India. Since it is a Multi-National Bank, has branches all over the world. It has been functioning since 1955. The headquarters of SBI has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. SBI provides services such as consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, securities, asset management, wealth management, and also credit cards. Presently, more than 2 lakhs employees are working in the State Bank of India around the world.
Details of SBI Recruitment 2022
- Per the SBI notification, overall 700 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. State-wise vacancy details are given below.
- Name of the State: No of Vacancy
- Haryana: 150
- Punjab: 400
- Himachal Pradesh: 150
- Total: 700
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2022
- Applicants should have possessed a Graduate from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 28 years as on 31.08.2022.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SBI Apprentice selection will be based on online written tests & tests of the local language.
- There is no application fee for this SBI Apprentice recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official website co. in.
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961 ADVERTISEMENT NO.: CRPD/APPR/ 2022-20/14”, click on the advertisement.
- SBI notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.