SCVT UP ITI Admission Online Form 2023: The State Council of Vocational Training, Lucknow, will host the SCVT UP ITI Admission Online Form 2023. Beginning in the final week of April 2023, applications will be accepted. The applicants will be accepted into Industrial Training Institutes to enrol in a variety of technical and non-technical vocational training courses in a variety of trades. On the official website www.scvtup.in, an online application form for UP ITI 2023 will be made available.
SCVT UP ITI Admission Online Form 2023
A notification for SCVT UP ITI Admission Online Form 2023 has been released by the State Council for Vocational Training, Uttar Pradesh (State Council for Vocational Examination). The admissions procedure for ITI Diploma courses at NCVT UP has just begun. The merit list will be used to determine which applicants get into the ITI certificate programme. Before submitting an online application, candidates must review all the notification information.
Candidates must upload their signature and photo in the format required. Since the authority won’t offer the candidate any editing options, all the information must be entered accurately. The application form must include the choice of course group, trade, and institute. The SCVT UP ITI Admission Online Form 2023 must be submitted no later than June 2023.
|Exam name||Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2023|
|Conducting Authority||State Council of Vocational Training, Lucknow|
|Course Offered||ITI Certificate Programme|
|Article Category||Exam Form|
|Selection level||State level|
|Selection Method||Merit List|
UP ITI Application Form 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students who have passed their higher-level examinations are eligible to apply. You must first pass an application examination from a recognised board before you can apply.
- Minimum Age Limit – 14 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
- For OBC Candidates – 27%
- SC Candidates – 21%
- For ST Candidates – 2%
UP ITI 2023-24 Courses Offered
The following is a list of the courses that are available:
8th class Courses
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter general
- Provisioning technology
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Footwear maker
- Leather Goods Makers
- Provisioning technology
- Surface Arnentesan Technician (Embry)
10th class courses
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Fashion design technology
- Basic Cosmetology
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Stenography and Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Computer-Aided Imbreedry and Designing
- Technion Power Electronics System
- Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Radiology Technician
How to fill SCVT UP ITI Admission Online Form 2023?
Step 1: Go to the Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission website (Link will be given above)
Step 2: Candidates must register by providing some of the necessary information, like their name, phone number, email address, and date of birth (DOB).
Step 3: When completing the application form, candidates must upload their most recent photos, signatures, and other necessary paperwork.
Step 4: Pay the application fee online with a credit card, debit card, or another method.
Step 5: Check the form again and submit it.
Step 6: Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for your records.
UP ITI Application Fee
- The application cost will be paid online mode.
- The application fee must be paid by the candidate using either a debit card, credit card, or online banking.
|General and OBC category||Rs.250/-|
|Reserved category (SC/ ST)||Rs.150/-|
UP ITI Admission Process 2023-24
- Based on the final merit list, candidates will be admitted to several technical and non-technical ITI trades.
- The highest-ranking applicant on the merit list will be given preference when seats are allocated by the authorities.
- Applicants must appear at their allotted centre to verify their admission after seats have been assigned.
- Candidates must also finish all other requirements, including paying their first semester’s tuition, before the deadline; otherwise, other candidates will be given their spots.
- There are various stages to the Uttar Pradesh ITI admission process 2023, including registration, choice selection, counselling, and seat assignment.
- To begin, candidates must register in order to take part in the counselling procedure.
- The authority releases the merit list for registered applicants online after the final submission of application forms.
- Shortlisted candidates for the ensuing admissions process and seat distribution will be those whose names appear on the merit list.
ITI UP Merit List 2023-24
When the registration process is finished, the authorities will present the UP ITI Merit list. Each candidate who successfully registered for admission will have their name on a merit list published by the authority. Starting in August 2023, applicants will be able to examine the complete merit list. Registered applicants will have online access to the merit list on the authority’s website. Based on the outcomes of the relevant qualifying exams, the authority will create a merit list.
The second allotment, or second merit list, based on which students are offered admission in government and private universities, and under which the students’ names are displayed, will be made public by the official website through the internet. Students must submit all their documentation to the institution for their admission to be confirmed and they will be given admission in the institute. Admission will be provided in the ITI colleges and institutes that they have selected, which will be provided in accordance with their chosen ITI trends.
UP ITI Counseling 2023
The counseling process will be carried out by the authorities a few days after the merit list is revealed at www.scvtup.in. Based on the merit list, the authority will conduct the counseling process. Starting in August or September 2023, candidates will be able to participate in the counseling process online.
The number of rounds the UP ITI Counseling process will take will depend on the number of seats that remain after each round of counseling. Candidates will be given seats based on availability after each round of counseling. Candidates must also supply the supporting documentation required for the information on their application form to be verified.
The full list of papers required for the verification rounds is as follows:
- 8th and 10th-grade report cards
- Certificates from the eighth and tenth grades
- Certificate of Caste
- PWD identification card (if applicable)
- Certificate of transfer
- Certificate of domicile
- Proof of birthdate
- Certificate of Migration
- Residence certificate
- Photographs at passport size, for example.
Along with confirming the candidates’ eligibility and application information, the candidates’ documents will also be checked. The candidates must pay the admission fee and provide any necessary documentation after successful verification. The admission of the candidates will be final once all these processes have been completed.
You can post your question in the comment area below if it has anything to do with the UP ITI Admission 2023. Keep visiting our page to learn more about the SCVTUP ITI Admission Process changes.
|Online Application form starts||April-May 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application form||June 2023|
|Merit list release||July 2023|
|Commencement of counselling procedure||August 2023|
|SCVT UP ITI Admission Online Form 2023 Link||Announced Soon|