SSC CGL Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of a total of 20,000. The last date to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 is October 8, 2022. You can check here the direct link to apply on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- SSC CGL 2022 notification has been released.
- You will be able to apply on the official website ssc.nic.in.
- Check here the direct link to apply and other details.
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Important Dates SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
|SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission has issued SSC CGL Notification 2022. Earlier, SSC CGL Application Form 2022 was scheduled to release on 10th September. The last date to apply for SSC CGL 2022 exam is October 8, 2022. Candidates can check the notification on the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in. The exam is scheduled to be held on December 2022.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Details
||Staff Selection Commission
||Recruitment for the whole of India
||Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
||8 October 2022
Notice- Candidates who are looking for all private and government jobs, don’t need to search anywhere else, you will get all types of government and private job information from this website Applyexam.co.in. Here you are also being given information about the result. You will get to see all the information related to the new recruitment on this page and all of you keep visiting this page and keep checking.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Audit Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer: Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Junior Statistical Officer: Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% marks in Mathematics at class 12th level.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II: Candidate should have a Graduation Degree in any discipline with Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized University or Institute. Candidates must have studied statistics as a subject for all three years or all 6 semesters of the graduation course.
Research Assistant in National Human Rights Commission: Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Assistant in National Company Law Appellate Tribunal: Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF For Engineers Freshers, Apply Online
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
KSP Armed Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- The fee payable is Rs.100. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD), and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from fee payment.
- Fee payment can be done through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Rupay Credit or Debit cards or by generating SBI Challan through cash at SBI branch.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- SSC CGL Online Application Starting Date – 17 September 2022
- Last Date for SSC CGL 2022 Application: 8 October 2022
- ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ Date including online payment: 12 October to 13 October 2022
- Tier-I (Computer) based test) tentative schedule: December 2022
How to Apply SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
Applications should be submitted in online mode only on the website of SSC Headquarters i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- First Male and female visit the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then register yourself by clicking on “Register Now”
- Fill in the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your e-mail ID and registered mobile number.SSC CGL Recruitment Out 2022
- Fill in other details in the application form
- Check again and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like a photograph ((3.5 cm x 4.5 cm ) and signature.
- Download and take a printout of the form for future use.
- Also, visit our website Applyexam.co.in
SSC Direct Link to Apply- SSC CGL 2022 Application Direct Link