TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warden & Fireman Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board(TNUSRB) has published a Notification for 3359 Constable, Jail Warden & Fireman posts. Job Seekers can check the complete information about TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 here. Candidates can apply for TNUSRB Vacancy 2023 from the official website at TNUSRBonline.com. Applicants can check the complete details about TNUSRB Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, and other details here.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board is going to fill up 3359 vacancies. Now it has issued new notification [Notification No 02/2023] for appointment of Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders & Firemen posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Tamilnadu Kindly use this Chance. It invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill up above said TN Police Vacancy. As per the TN Police Recruitment Notification, online link will be opened from 18.08.2023. Interested and eligible aspirants kindly make online registration on or before the last date, The last date for submission of online application 17.09.2023.
TNUSRB Constable Jail Warden Fireman Recruitment 2023
TNUSRB Constable recruitment notification and TN Police Recruitment Apply Link is given at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in. Aspirants kindly make payment via SBI Challan or Online mode. Candidates who want to get 10th Pass Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will select the aspirants on the basis of Written Exam, Physical Test and Document Verification and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Erode. More details of www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in recruitment, Latest vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2023 Notification-Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Advt no||Notification No 02/2023|
|Post Name||TN Constable Jail Warden Fireman|
|Salary||Rs.18,200 – 67,100
|Starting date to apply||18 August 2023|
|Last date to apply||17 September 2023|
TNUSRB Vacancy 2023 Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Constable Grade II (District/ Metropolitan Armed Forces)||780|
|Constable Grade II (Tamil Nadu Special Force)||1819|
|Jail Warder Grade II||86|
TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th Std from the recognized board.
- Check advt to get qualification details
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2023)
- Applicants should be 18 to 32 years.
- Refer official notification to get category-wise age limit details
- TN Police selection will be based on Written Exams, Physical Test,s and Document Verification
- Candidates should pay an examination fee of: Rs.250
- Applicants should pay fee amount via SBI Challan or Online Mode
- Applications will be accepted through online mode.
Steps Apply TN Police Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Find the advertisement “Common Recruitment of Gr.II Police Constables, Gr.II Jail Warders & Firemen -2023”,
- click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment via offline or online mode.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|Official Notification||< NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2|
|Apply Online Registration Link||< CLICK HERE>>|
Candidates have any queries regarding TNUSRBRecruitment 2023/TNUSRB Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Recruitment 2023, Enter your question in the below comment box. keep visiting our website- Applyexam.co.in
Shahrul Ahmad is a writer and educator with over 10 years of experience. He is passionate about using writing to inform and inspire others. His work has been published in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and he has also authored several books on educational and employment topics. To Read More