Welcome Meaning in Hindi is :
स्वागत , आपका स्वागत है
Word Welcome Definitions
- Received with pleasure and hospitality into one’s company or home: a welcome guest. (adjective)
- Giving pleasure or satisfaction; agreeable or gratifying: a welcome respite from hard work. (adjective)
- Cordially or willingly permitted or invited: You are welcome to join us. (adjective)
- Used in the expression you’re welcome to acknowledge an expression of gratitude. (adjective)
- A cordial greeting or hospitable reception given to an arriving person. (noun)
- A reception upon arrival: gave the stranger an unfriendly welcome. (noun)
- The state of being welcome: Don’t overstay your welcome. (noun)
- To greet, receive, or entertain (another or others) cordially or hospitably. (verb-transitive)
- To receive or accept gladly: would welcome a little privacy. (verb-transitive)
- Used to greet cordially a visitor or recent arrival. (interjection)
- wear out (one’s) welcome To visit so often or stay so long as to become a nuisance. (idiom)
Welcome Examples in English
- The Supreme One requests that you go to the gate and in his name welcome his guests and conduct them into the city.
- He practiced writing on the glossy board with erasable markers, forming loops and squiggled lines and words, and then wiping away everything but the word welcome, which he underlined in red and blue.
- Your welcome is also evident by the size of our audience today-thanks to the hotel management we were able to move the luncheon from the Ballroom to here in the Concert Hall in order to accommodate everyone.
- The word “welcome” is sprawled across five panels in 16 languages, from Russian to Urdu, in the Park Ridge school’s rotunda.
- The church logo also was changed to include the word “welcome” in a number of different languages.
Also Read: What Is The Full Form Of MBA & MBA Courses ?