www.dvet.gov.in ITI Admission 2022 – The Directorate of Educational and Vocational Training, Maharashtra state is going to accept the online application for taking admission to ITI from 17th June 2022. The authority has published the official notification regarding the www.dvet.gov.in ITI Admission 2022 on the official portal. www.dvet.gov.in ITI admission will be based on the merit list for all the students who are willing to get admission to various colleges in Maharashtra. The authority will be not conducted any entrance examination for the same.
www.dvet.gov.in ITI Admission 2022
The application will be filled out online mode only and then there is no other mode of filling out the application form. So all the students who are willing to apply for the www.dvet.gov.in ITI Admission will be able to fill application form once the official notification is out. The officials will publish the link for the same on the official portal. So all the students have to be in regular touch with the official website to get more information about it. Many students are very eagerly waiting for the announcement of the examination date, and then the students have to go through the instructions for the application form.
www.dvet.gov.in ITI Admission 2022
|Article type||www.dvet.gov.in ITI Admission 2022|
|Article category||Application form|
|Name of the organization||Directorate of Educational and Vocational Training|
|Exam name||www.dvet.gov.in ITI Admission|
|Date of submitting the application form||17th June 2022|
|Examination date||No Exam|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
www.dvet.gov.in ITI Eligibility Criteria 2022
All the aspirants who wish to apply for the www.dvet.gov.in ITI Application will be able to apply for the same once the authority publishes the link for the application form. The authority has yet not published any notification regarding the examination and further details about the ITI courses admission. The aspirants who are going to fill out the application form for the examination procedure have to make sure that they fall under the required eligibility criteria set by the authority. If any students failed to match the required eligibility criteria then you will not be eligible to fill out the form. Here are the required criteria for the students.
- All the applicants must have qualified classes 10th and 12th from the recognized board.
- All the students from the other states must check out the rules for taking admission to www.dvet.gov.in ITI.
- All the students who are in the final year of SSC can also apply for the examination.
- The minimum age limit to apply for ITI courses admission is 14 years age, and there is no upper age limit for the students.
www.dvet.gov.in ITI Important Dates
|Events||Date of events|
|Date of filling out the application form||17th June 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||22nd June 2022|
|Date of paying the fee||22nd June 2022|
|Declaration of the 1st Merit List||22nd June 2022|
www.dvet.gov.in ITI Selection Procedure 2022
The selection of the students will be totally based upon the merit list, firstly the students who will fill out the application form will get shortlisted for the further procedure. After that, the aspirants who applied for the www.dvet.gov.in ITI will get their names on the 1st merit list.
Then the aspirants who have who has obtained the required marks in the written examination will be then shortlisted on the basis of the merit list.
Then the students who qualify for the merit list will be then called for the documentation, the students have to carry all their important documents with them for verification.
How to apply for www.dvet.gov.in ITI 2022?
The notification for the application form and www.dvet.gov.in admission will be soon available on the official portal, many aspirants are searching for the notification for taking admission to their preferred college. After the application procedure is completed then the authority will publish a new notification regarding the exam date ad other dates, here we have mentioned the full procedure to apply for the same.
- To apply for the examination all the students should visit the official portal of the Directorate of Educational and Vocational Training i.e. admission.dvet.gov.in.
- After visiting the official portal then, you have to click on the Students login option, available on the right side of the main page.
- After that, you have to click on the New Registration option from the dropdown list, and then you will be taken to the new page.
- After that, you are supposed to enter all the asked details and get yourself registered first.
- Now after you have successfully registered yourself then you are supposed to again log in with the asked details and then start filling out the application form.
- Upload all the required documents with the application form, and then once it is done then pay the fee for the same.
- After that, you have to click on the submit option and then your information will be recorded.
www.dvet.gov.in ITI Important Documents 2022
There are some important documents that aspirants have to upload the required documents with the application form. Without uploading the documents no application will be accepted by the authority, so make sure that you upload all the documents with the application form. Here are the documents that students have to upload.
- 10th 12th mark sheet
- Photograph of the student
- Government-issued id card
- Domicile certificate
- Reservation certificate
- Scanned signature
www.dvet.gov.in ITI Application Fee 2022
All the aspirants who are willing to fill out the application form will have to pay the fee for the application form. Without paying the fee, the application form will not proceed further, the payment can be done through credit card, debit card, and net banking. Here is the category-wise application fee for all the students.
|Category of the student||Application fee|
|SC/ ST/ OBC category||Rs.100|
Shahrul Ahmad is a writer and educator with over 10 years of experience. He is passionate about using writing to inform and inspire others. His work has been published in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and he has also authored several books on educational and employment topics. To Read More