Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: Bank of India has published a Notification for Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy. Job Seekers can check the complete information about Bank of India Recruitment 2023 here. The Bank of India Bharti Online Form has started on 11 February 2023. Candidates can apply for Bank of India PO Vacancy from the official website at www.bankofindia.co.in. Applicants can check the complete details about Bank of India Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, and other details here.
Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Bank of India has recruited 500 posts of Probationary Officers. These vacancies have been released by the Bank of India for Credit Officers in General Banking Stream and IT Officers in Specialist Stream. Interested and eligible candidates can apply today from 11 February 2023 by visiting the official website www.bankofindia.co.in.The last date of application is 25 February 2023.
Candidates can check the Notification for Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and Application Fee details. Interested candidates can apply for Bank of India Vacancy 2023 from the official website. You should follow our website regularly to get more information about Bank of India Recruitment 2023.
www.bankofindia.co.in Recruitment 2023 Notification-Details
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Total No. of Posts||500 Vacancy|
|Online Application Form Start Date||11 February 2023|
|Bank of India Application Last Date||25 February 2023|
|Job Location||Whole India|
Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Credit Officer- GBO – JMGS -I- 350 Vacancy.135 out of 350 posts are unreserved.53 are reserved for SC, 30 for ST, 97 for OBC, 35 for EWS.
- Eligibility – Graduation in any discipline.
- Age Limit – 20 to 29 years
IT Officer (Specialist Stream) – 150 Vacancies.63 out of 150 are unreserved.23 are reserved for SC, 10 for ST, 41 for OBC, 13 for EWS.
- Eligibility – 4-year Engineering Degree Age Limit – 20 to 29 years
- General, EWS, OBC – Rs 850
- SC, ST and Divyang – Rs 175
- Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS I)- 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840
Bank of India Recruitment 2023-Selection Process
Online Written Examination, Group Discussion, Interview. Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in these three stages.
In the written test, 155 questions of 200 marks will be asked in English Language, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General Economy/Banking Awareness, Data Analysis & Interpretation. The paper will be of 180 minutes. English Descriptive Paper (Letter Writing & Essay) will be of 25 marks.30 minutes will be given.
How to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- First of all, visit the official website-www.bankofindia.co.in
- Check the Latest Announcements from the home page.
- Find the Bank of India 2023 Notification PDF and Open Link.
- Check Bank of India Recruitment Details from the notification.
- Open the Apply Online Link and enter the required details.
- Pay Application Fee and Submit the Application Form.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference.
Candidates have any queries regarding Bank of India Recruitment 2023/Bank of India Notification 2023, Enter your questions in the below comment box. keep visiting our Website-Applyexam.co.in
1 thought on “Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification (Out), Apply Online for PO Vaccancy”
Plz mention Qualifications and place