CISF Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force[CISF] invites offline applications from Indian citizens who have retired from the Indian Army for engagement in the Central Industrial Security Force in the rank of SI (Exe.), ASI (Exe.), Head Constable/GD, and Constable/GD on Contractual Basis.
Recently it released the CISF Recruitment notice to engage 2000 ex-Army personnel. Per the CISF Recruitment notification, overall 2000 vacancies are allocated for CISF constable recruitment. Applicants who are seeking Defence jobs in the Central govt should send the filled application form to the concerned mail address on or before the last date 15.08.2022.
CISF Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) released a notification regarding CISF head constable recruitment 2022. As per the official notification released, meritorious sportsmen and women will be recruited for the post of Head Constable (General Duty) under the Sports quota. The. CISF works under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
CISF recruitment 2022 application online could be done on the official website of CISF. For CISF Constable recruitment 2022, the authorities accepted applications until August 2022. Last year, the authorities released a notification for CISF ASI recruitment 2022 where they had invited applications to fill 647 vacant positions. Read the articlearno know about the CISF recruitment 2022 constable post and other information.
Details of CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name Central Industrial Security Force
- Job Name SI (Exe.), ASI (Exe.), Head Constable/GD, and Constable/GD
- Total Vacancy 2000
- Job Location Across India
- Last Date for Submission of Application 15.08.2022
- Official Website www.cisf.gov.in/
CISF Vacancy 2022 – Post wise Details:
- Vacancies may increase/decrease at the time of final selection.
- Subedar – 63
- Naib Subedar – 187
- Havildar – 424
- Sepoy – 1326
- Total – 2000
- Ex-Army Personnel ineligible rank.
- Below the age of 50 years on the date of publication of this notification.
- Document Verification
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination
- SI / Exe – Rs. 40,000/- per month
- ASI / Exe – Rs. 35,000/- per month
- HC / GD – Rs. 30,000/- per month
- Constable / GD – Rs. 25,000/- per month
Please check the official notification pdf provided below and also check our website www.Applyexam.co.in
Apply Offline Steps
All candidates who are thinking about how to fill up How to fill CISF recruitment Offline application form 2022? below are the steps. Follow the below-given steps and apply for the same before the deadline.
- Firstly, Visit the official website of the Central Industrial Security Force chief. nic. in
- Check for the Official Notification and read it Carefully.
- Now, Click on CISF Recruitment 2022 Application form Link provided below.
- Fill in all the details asked in the CISF Application form 2022.
- The application on the proforma should be sent to the concerned application receiving authorities prescribed below.
- Finally, post the application form to the email address given on the notification to complete the CISF Recruitment 2022 Process.
- Go to the official website cisf.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for the above-said posts, and click on the advertisement.
- CISF notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Shahrul Ahmad is a writer and educator with over 10 years of experience. He is passionate about using writing to inform and inspire others. His work has been published in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and he has also authored several books on educational and employment topics. To Read More