CPRI Recruitment 2023 Notification: Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has published a Notification for the recruitment of Engineering officers, Scientific assistants, Engineering Assistants, and other posts. Job Seekers can check the complete information about CPRI Recruitment 2023 here. Candidates can apply for CPRI Vacancy from the official website at cpri.res.in. Applicants can check the complete details about CPRI Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, and other details here.
CPRI Recruitment 2023
The officials of the Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) have recently published a Notification for Engineering Officers, Scientific assistants, Engineering Assistants, and other vacancies. The application process is going on and the last date to apply is 15th April 2023. The computer-based test will be held on 23rd April and the skill test/trade test will be held on 15th May 2023.
Candidates can check the Notification for Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and Application Fee details. Interested candidates can apply for CPRI Vacancy 2023 from the official website. You should follow our website regularly to get more information about CPRI Recruitment 2023.
cpri.res.in Recruitment 2023 Notification-Details
|Organization Name||Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)|
|Post Name||Engineering Officer, Scientific Assistant, Engineering Assistant|
|Total No. of Posts||99 Posts|
|Online Application dates||24 March to 15 April 2023|
|CBT Exam Date Tentative||23 April 2023|
|Skill Test/Trade Test Tentative||15 May 2023|
CRPI Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 99 vacancies out of which 40 vacancies are for the post of Engineering Officer Gr.1, 4 vacancies are for the post of Scientific Assistant, 13 vacancies are for Engineering Assistant for the post of 24 vacancies are for the post of Technician Gr.1 and 18 vacancies are for the post of Assistant Gr.II.
CPRI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification- To apply for the posts of Engineering Officer, Scientific Assistant, and Engineering Assistant at Central Power Research Institute. The post-wise required educational qualifications are mentioned below.
- Engineering Officer Grade-I-The candidate must hold a degree of B.E/ B.Tech + GATE Score
- Technician Grade-I- The candidate must hold a degree of ITI in the Electrician Trade
- Scientific/ Engineering Assistant-The candidate must hold a degree of B.Sc. (Chemistry)/ Diploma in Engg
- Assistant Grade-II – The candidate must hold a degree in Graduation + Typing
- The age limit is different for different posts. Candidates need to go through an official notification to check the age limit. Reservation will be provided as per government guidelines.
- The application fee for Engineering Officer Gr.1, Scientific Assistant, Engineering Assistant is Rs1000/-.
- For Technician Gr.1, Assistant Gr.II The application fee is Rs.500/-.
- Candidates can pay the Registration fee through UPI / NET Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Also, Check-OIL India Recruitment 2023, Apply Online For 187 Posts @ oil-india.com
How to Apply for CPRI Recruitment 2023
- First of all, visit the official website of CPRI-cpri.res.in
- Check the Latest Announcements from the home page.
- Find CPRI 2023 Notification PDF and Open Link.
- Check CPRI Recruitment Details from the notification.
- Open the Apply Online Link and enter the required details.
- Pay Application Fee and Submit Application Form.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future references.
|CPRI Recruitment 2023: Notification>>||< Check Here|
|Home Page||< Applyexam.co.in|
Candidates have any queries regarding CPRI Recruitment 2023, Enter your question in the below comment box.keep visiting our website- Applyexam.co.in
FAQ About Central Power Research Institute Recruitment 2023
Q.-How many vacancies are released by CPRI Recruitment 2023?
Ans- The total number of vacancies released is 99 through Central Power Research Institute.
Q-What is the last date to apply online for the CPRI Recruitment 2023?
Ans- The last date to apply is 15th April 2023.