CSC Registration Status 2022: Now check CSC Registration Status Online just by entering your application number. The CSC project was started in 2006. It is a public-private partnership project aimed to provide e-services to remote locations. The e-services of the government are available to the rural regions through this initiative. There is a dedicated portal for CSC registration. Applicants who have already applied for registration can check CSC application status online. This post shows how to check the application status of CSC registration. You will also learn to apply for CSC centre.
|CSC Registration Status 2022
A CSC is a kiosk to provide content related to education and e-governance. It provides governmental and private online services. CSC aims at providing information technology to every region of India. It also promotes rural community participation in the socio-economic changes. CSC stands for common service centres. They are established to upgrade the quality of services in rural India. If you are planning to open a new CSC in your area, you can apply online. The guidelines to apply are shared in this post. Also, check other useful status checks on Apply Exam.
What is CSC – Common Service Centre
CSC is a project initiated by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology of India. It is a national e-governance plan to give a boost to digital services. The VLEs operate and serve the users from the CSC centres. The registration as VLE is absolutely free of cost.
How to Check CSC Registration Status Online
Follow the link shared here and know how far your registration is processed. Further, we have also shared the application process for a CSC centre.
Check CSC Registration Status
- The official portal to check the CSC registration status is here:
- Click the option for CSC registration status checks to get a new page.
- All the fields are mandatory.
- Fill in your email address. Provide your email address as provided in the registration form.
- Also, enter your aadhar number and registration id.
- Click the ‘submit’ button to view the CSC registration status.
The result will show you how far the registration is processed.
How to Apply for CSC Registration Online
It is very simple to start a common service centre in your region. Go through the elaborated online procedure for CSC registration.
- Visit the above link for CSC registration application.
- Click the first option for new registration.
- At the next page, click on the link saying: “Online registration is open. Click here”.
- Enter your aadhar in the related field.
- Choose the authentication options. There will be three options including fingerprint or IRIs of OTP.
- Click the OTP option and get OTP on your mobile.
- Your personal data will be automatically fetched from aadhar database.
- Provide other details like which are not reflecting automatically.
- Upload the image of centres. The images should be geo-tagged.
- After submitting all the details, click the ‘submit’ option.
You will receive the CSC registration acknowledgement number by SMS or email. After registration, you should check the CSC registration status regularly.
- Axis Bank Credit Card Status Check Your Axis Bank Credit Card Application Status
- SBI HRMS Portal Login to IRJ , EMS, Salary Slip, SBI Coin
- UP Digi Shakti Portal Registration @ Digishakti.up.gov.in
Documents and System Requirements for CSC Registrations
Find here the details of the requirements for CSC registration and VLE registration.
Documents to be uploaded by the VLE
The following documents should be uploaded while registering as VLE.
- PAN card copy.
- Photos of (inside and outside) of the CSC centre.
System Requirements for Common Service Centre
Following are the system requirements to start a CSC:
- CD/DVD drive
- Minimum 120 GB hard disk drive
- Minimum 512 MB RAM
- UPS PC with windows
- With portable gen set
- Webcam or digital camera
- Colour printer or printer
- Minimum 128 kbps speed internet connection for uploading and browsing.
For any query regarding CSC registration Status, use the toll-free number 1800 3000 3468. However, make sure that your email address and mobile number is updated in the aadhar database. If the information is not updated in your aadhar, update it using aadhar mobile or aadhar update portal. If you are already a VLE, (village level entrepreneur), you need to re-register your account. Do remember us to check other useful status tracking procedures.