DRDO Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has issued a notification for Scientist ‘B’ Posts. Candidates can apply for DRDO Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment from the official website at drdo.gov.in or rac.gov.in.Aspirants can check the complete details about DRDO RAC Recruitment Notification 2023 mentioned below.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for recruitment to the posts of Scientist ‘B’s. Candidates wishing to apply for this vacancy of DRDO can apply online by visiting the official website drdo.gov.in or rac.gov.in.Through this recruitment drive of DRDO, eligible candidates are to be selected for a total of 204 vacancies in the institute. The registration process for these posts will end on 31st August 2023. Candidates are advised to see the detailed recruitment advertisement for complete information about Eligibility, Age limit, and other conditions before applying. You should follow our website regularly to get more information about DRDO Recruitment 2023.
rac.gov.in Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited for Recruitment and Assessment Centre under DRDO. It has announced the notification for 181 Scientist ‘B’ post. As per the Corrigendum to RAC has announced more than 204 scientist ‘B’ Vacancies. Candidates who are completed B.E/B.Tech/Master Degree in science field they may apply for this RAC DRDO Scientist ‘B’ Post. RAC Scientist ‘B’ recruitment has divided in the many vacancies like Scientist ‘B’ in DST, and Scientist ‘B’ in CME etc., This recruitment is accepted only through online. Check the official website @drdo.gov.in or rac.gov.in. The last date of the online submission of the application form is 31.08.2023.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2023 Notification-Overview
|Organization Name||Defense Research and Development Organization|
|Post Name||Scientist ‘B’|
|Total No. of Vacancies||204|
|Official Website||drdo.gov.in or rac.gov.in|
DRDO RAC Vacancy 2023-Post Wise
|Name of post||Number of the post|
|Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO||181|
|Scientist ‘B’ in DST||11|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA||06|
|Scientist ‘B’ in CME||06|
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech/Master’s Degree in Science Subject from a recognized university.
- They must hold a GATE Qualification in their respective subject.
Age Limit (as on closing date of advertisement)
- The age limit for DRDO RAC Recruitment is 30 years to 40 years.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on GATE marks and the shortlisted candidates will appear for interview.
- Selected candidates will get a pay Level-10 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100/-)
- General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/-.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD and women candidates.
- Applicants only apply through online application mode.
How to Apply RAC DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2023
- First of all, visit the official website-rac.gov.in
- Check the Latest Announcements from the home page.
- Find DRDO RAC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF and Open Link.
- Check DRDO Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment Details from the notification.
- Open the Apply Online Link and enter the required details.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the Application Form.
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference
|DRDO Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment 2023 Notification>>>||< DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|Home Page||< Applyexam.co.in|
Candidates have any queries regarding DRDO Recruitment 2023/DRDO Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment 2023, Enter your question in the below comment box. keep visiting our website- Applyexam.co.in
FAQ About DRDO Scientist ‘B’ Recruitment 2023
Ans-Candidates can apply for RAC DRDO Scientist ‘B’ Vacancy Application Form from the website i.e. drdo.gov.in/rac.gov.in.
Shahrul Ahmad is a writer and educator with over 10 years of experience. He is passionate about using writing to inform and inspire others. His work has been published in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and he has also authored several books on educational and employment topics. To Read More