EKosh CG Online is a web portal launched by the State Government Of Chhattisgarh for all the citizens who are working as employees in government service in the state through which they can easily view and download their salary slips and other allowances, perks, bonuses etc. EKosh CG Portal is operated by the Directorate Treasury Accounts and Pension Department of Chhattisgarh. The record of the employee’s salary, insurance, pension etc. is also maintained on the portal. The bill for any social welfare-related expenses is also made on the portal and after proper verification, its payment is also completed through an online medium.
If you also want to see and download the salary slip, then for this you have to go to the Ekosh CG Online Portal i.e https://ekoshonline.cg.nic.in.
EKOSH CG Portal 2022
|Name of Authority||EKOSH CG Online|
|Service For||Chhattisgarh Employee payslip|
|Categories||ekoshonline cg nic in epayroll|
Ekosh CG Registration
How to Registration for eKosh CG Online
- Visit the eKosh CG Online website or click ekoshonline.cg.nic.in
- Click the ePayroll option on the left side online system menu
- In the new page, select the Employee Corner from the left menu
- Now enter your employee number or code as username + date of birth (DDMMYY) in the password column
- Enter the Captcha Code as shown beside the box
- Now click on the Login button to make your first successfully login
- Verify your details and once your employee page is confirmed move to the next step
- Click on Change Password and let a new page to be loaded
- Enter your new password twice and then click on Confirm button
- A New Page will be loaded for eKosh login with your provided details
- Here you can view the information in regards to your employment
- That’s it, you have successfully logged into the Chhattisgarh employee payslip EKosh CG online website using your credentials.
Ekosh CG Employee Salary Slip
Employees do not need to go anywhere to know any kind of information related to their salary slip, they can easily get all the information through online mediums through their mobile and computer. Employees can open any month’s slip on the portal. Both their time and money will be saved through online mediums.
A salary slip is required if one wants to take a loan from the bank at that time. The employee will not even need to register to see the salary slip on the portal, he will be provided a login/user ID and password by the department itself, he can get the information only by the login.
Download Employee Payslip at eKosh CG Website
- To start things off, you will have to visit the official website of eKosh CG Online. Simply open your most preferred web browser and type in www.ekoshonline.cg.nic.in as the URL.
- You redirect to the homepage of e-Kosh online from where you should click on the ‘Employee Corner’ option. This option can see clearly on the left-hand side of the page.
- Now enter your ‘Employee Code’ and ‘Password’ in the space set aside for these details.
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears in the image after which you should click on the ‘Login’ button.
- On the new page that appears (Employee Login Page), select the ‘Payslip’ option.
- From the dropdown box, select the respective month and year for which you want to download the payslip.
- Click on the “Get Payslip” option and wait for the download to complete. For those who would rather see their payslip, then it would be better to click on the “Get Report” option and you’re good to go.