IGNOU Exam Form 2022 – The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), will soon start the submission of the IGNOU Online Examination Form for the Term End Exam session in December 2022. If you want to appear in the IGNOU upcoming Term End Exam then fill up your Online Exam Form 2022 of your selected program to become eligible to appear in the examination. Before starting to fill up your IGNOU exam form December 2022 for a TEE (Term End Exam) examination, the students must be eligible and comply with the given criteria to fill their exam application form for any of the term exams conducted by IGNOU University.
IGNOU Exam Form
|Name Of Examination||Last Date||Apply Online|
|IGNOU Exam Form December 2022||30th December 2022||Apply Online|
|IGNOU Hall Ticket December 2022||–||Download|
|IGNOU Result 2022||–||Download|
IGNOU University will close down the submission process for IGNOU Term End Examination December 2022 on December 30, 2022. The form submission process was started on November 17, 2022. Candidates can apply for Term End Examination for December 2022 through the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Exam Form 2022
It is to clarify and inform all IGNOU students that the submission of the IGNOU Exam Form is mandatory for each and every term-end examination for all students to get qualify for any Term-end examination of IGNOU. The person who missed submitting the exam form will be not eligible to appear for any of the examinations conducted by the university.
Candidates can fill out the IGNOU Exam Form from the 17th of November 2022 till December 15 2022 without any late fee. The prescribed fee for IGNOU December TEE 2022 is Rs.200 per Subject, including theory courses and practical/ lab courses. It is to be noted that IGNOU University has the right to shift students from one exam centre to another due to COVID 19 Protocols.
Without submitting an exam form for December 2022, you will not be able to appear in the exam. Only students who have submitted exam forms will be permitted to enter the examination centre. The following are the most recent IGNOU exam form updates, including the final date, prescribed fees, late fees, and method of submission.
IGNOU University’s examination forms have been made available online. These examination forms will be filled out and submitted electronically. The IGNOU University has also stated that the late fee charges won’t be deducted till 15-12-2022.
|Dates||Prescribed Fee||ALLOTMENT OF THE EXAM CENTRE|
|17 November to 15th December||Rs. 200/- per course||The University will try to accommodate the students in the examination centre opted by them. (In case, the sitting at the centre has been exhausted, the student may choose the nearest/alternate exam centre under the jurisdiction of the same Regional Centre).|
|16th November To 31st December||Rs. 200/- PC With Late Fee1100||However, the University has the right to shift the students from one exam centre to another exam centre due to Covid-19 Protocols or any other reason.|
IGNOU Exam Form December 2022
The Indira Gandhi National Open University invites exam form submission For December 2022 by two methods. Online as well as Offline (Limited).
- In the Online method, candidates have to fill and submit their application form through online mode. Online procedure is fast and reliable and can be completed in a few minutes from anywhere. Candidates have to pay their IGNOU Exam Fee through online mode.
- In the Offline method, candidates have to download an examination form from the official website of IGNOU and then they have to submit their exam form to the concerned regional centre. Candidates have to pay the fees through offline modes like Cash, DD, and Cash challan which are followed by the regional centre.
|IGNOU Online Exam Form Starting Date||01 December 2022|
|Last Date without Late Fees||17 December 2022|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 500||18th December|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 1100||31st December|
IGNOU Online Examination Form 2022
Latest Update – The submission of IGNOU Examination Form for December 2022 is now officially available from 01 December 2022 after an extension of around 1 month. It was extended due to the postponement of TEE December 2022 that was tentatively scheduled to held in December – July 2022. The students are requested to wait for the tentative dates for submission of IGNOU Examination form for December 2022.
The Indira Gandhi National Open University invites exam form submission by two methods. Online as well as Offline (Limited).
- In the Online method, candidates have to fill and submit their application form through online mode. Online procedure is fast and reliable which can be completed in a few minutes from anywhere. Candidates have to pay their IGNOU Exam Fee through online mode.
- In the Offline method, candidates have to download an examination form from the official website of IGNOU and then they have to submit their exam form to the concerned regional centre. Candidates have to pay the fees through offline modes like Cash, DD, Cash challan which are followed by the regional centre.
The Application form for the exam is also available at the regional centre. It is noted the offline method is not available for all students instead available for limited students like international students or the students who are eligible to fill the offline exam form under some circumstances, so the students always go for an online mode unless your RC choose to receive the applications through offline mode.
|IGNOU Online Exam Form Filling Starting Date||17th November 2022|
|Last Date without Late Fees||15th December 2022|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 500||16th December 2022|
|Last Date with Late Fee of Rs 1100||31st December 2022|
IGNOU students have to note that the above dates are just expected dates so you must consider them as tentative dates to fill the exam form for the term end exam session in December 2022.
IGNOU Exam Form Last Date 2022
Notice regarding the last date – IGNOU University has made a few changes in the exam form submission deadlines so we request all students that please read each and every point carefully. Now candidates can fill their exam form without late fees till 31st December 2022. The provision of submission with late fees is not available right now.
How To Fill IGNOU Online Exam Form 2022?
- First Open the official Website Of IGNOU University Link Here
|IGNOU Online Exam Form 2022|
- Click on the Register Online > TEE Exam Tab As Shown In The Image
- Take your time to read through the general instructions for submission of the online examination form.
- Scroll down the page and Click On the ‘Proceed to Fill the Online Application Form’.
- Select your Programme code from the list of program codes
- Enter your 9 or 10 digit Enrollment Number
- Select Regional Centre from the dropdown list in which you want to appear (You can select any regional centre across India)
- After entering all the above details, click on submit
- Here, you have to fill the complete application of examination form by selecting your examination centre code
- Enter your Birthdate, Gender and select your courses (Theory and Practical) in which you want to appear in TEE December 2022
- Now, you have to select the option called Assignment submitted or not so select “Yes” and proceed with clicking on the Submit button.
- Now, time to pay your exam fee online so make a payment with your convenient payment method.
- Get the Auto-Generated Control number.
IGNOU Exam Fee December 2022
Rs. 200 per course (Revised)
Note: The university has increased the examination fees for TEE in December 2022 from Rs 150 to Rs 200. IGNOU Exam Fees will be the same for the Term End Theory exam and Practical exam. Candidates have to pay the required fees for all courses for those he/she wants to appear in the December 2022 session exam. If your course includes project work then contact the concerned department for payment of project fees.
Available Method for IGNOU Exam Fees Payment:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Payment Note – We have received many queries and comments regarding the payment method that what should I do if I have no account in HDFC and IDBI Bank so here is an answer to it. Candidates can pay their exam fee through any bank account they have because HDFC and IDBI are just payment gateways so select any one of them to pay your fees from your bank account of any Indian bank.
About FST-1, BSHF-1 & BEVAE-181 Exams
As per the official notification by the university, IGNOU will be held the examination for the above three courses in the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) so candidates are advised to prepare for their examination according to the new method.
The submission of online application for Term End Examination December 2022 is now available on IGNOU’s website at www.ignou.ac.in
|IGNOU: Online Exam Form|
As per the old rule, Ensure that you have submitted all the required assignments before submitting the online exam form. A fee of Rs. 60/- per subject will be charged as normal, Last date of applying online exam form is 25th December 2022.
A late fee of Rs. 300/- from 1st April, 2022 to 20th April, 2022 and Rs. 500/- from 21st April, 2022 to 30th April, 2022 also needs to be included, if submitted during this period.
Visit IGNOU Online Examination Form to fill the exam form.
IGNOU allows old students of BCA to complete their course
– The candidate must be registered before session 2006 means if your enrollment numbers starts with 98 to 05 then you are eligible for completing your distance learning degree of BCA from IGNOU.– The students with integrated course (BCA-MCA) can give exams in December 2022 & December 2022 Term End Exams.– You are not allowed to write exams if you have not applied for re-admission after completion of your maximum degree time period.– Students those who have appeared in December 2022 exam will get two more chances to complete the course in TEE December 2022 & TEE December 2022.
If you are eligible for the exam you can apply for the exam and submit the exam form along with the regular exam fee at your regional centre.
You can download a copy of this announcement from IGNOU’s website. Click Here
Further Readings are coming up on this article, Join the discussion below. Kindly Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter to get more info about Distance Learning education & Online Education in India.
Incoming search terms:
- Ignou exam form
- Ignou online exam form
- Ignou examination form
- Ignou examination form online
- Ignou online examination form
- online exam form
- online exam form Ignou
- Ignou exam form online
- Ignou online examination form December 2022
- Ignou online