IGNOU Migration Certificate: The students who need to migrate from one state to another require a migration certificate. The migration from one state to another is usually done by students to study in their preferred university or to complete their studies while living in another state. Students who are pursuing various courses in IGNOU (Master’s degree in Education, Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences, Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies and the B.Ed degree are eligible for IGNOU Migration certificate. There is a fee of Rs 500/- that is charged for the certificate, which has no expiration date. This certificate, issued under Section 10 (3) (d) of the UGC Act, 1996, is non-transferable.
IGNOU provides migration certificates to their students when they want to leave the institute and continue their further studies in another institution. A candidate needs to certify that after passing from IGNOU, they are not enrolled in any other institution until they get their migration certificate.
Download IGNOU Migration Certificate Form
If you want to apply for IGNOU Migration Certificate then you need to download the Application form of the Migration and Print it on an A4 sheet. There isn’t any online procedure for IGNOU Migration Certificate the only way is to get your Migration is by filling out this offline form and submitting it to your concerned regional centre of IGNOU with respected Fees.
Procedure to get IGNOU Migration Certificate
- Download and Take a Printout of the IGNOU Migration Application form from the link mentioned above. Print out should be on A4 size paper.
- Fill out the complete Application Form. Fill your all details like course, enrollment no., Passing year and other required details.
- Go to Your nearest bank and make a demand draft of Rs 500/- The Demand Draft should be in favour of “IGNOU” and payable at the concerned regional center address
- Visit Your IGNOU Regional Centre and Submit your Application form along with the Demand Draft.
- Wait for a few days and you will receive your IGNOU Migration Certificate by Post.
IGNOU Migration Certificate Application Fees
How to get IGNOU Duplicate Migration Certificate?
|Affidavit Format For IGNOU Duplicate Migration Certificate|
The process to get IGNOU Migration Certificate
Who can get a Migration Certificate from IGNOU?
- The student should be a graduate of a recognised University.
- The student should be a resident of India.
- The student should have completed all courses in the duration stipulated by the university or institution.
- The student should have an exceptional academic performance at the time of admission.
- The student must register for IGNOU and should apply for the IGNOU certificate during the current academic year.
- The student should fulfil the enrollment procedure.
How to Download Migration Certificate Format From IGNOU Website?
- First of all, you need to open the official portal in a browser application of your desktop computer or laptop.
- After that, you need to navigate to the student corner and click on it.
- When you click on the student corner, you’ll see a drop-down menu.
- Under the drop-down menu, you’ll see an option called download.
- When you click on the download sub-menu, you’ll see the option to download a migration certificate.
- Just click on it and the application will start downloading.
After the application has been successfully downloaded, you need to get it printed and fill up all the details with a pen.
FAQs related to IGNOU Migration Certificate
So, that’s how you can get a migration certificate from IGNOU. If you are a candidate for IGNOU and need a migration certificate then follow the steps given above and arrange all the requirements mentioned above. You’ll get your migration certificate with ease. That’s all we have for today.
IGNOU is one of the best institutes for lifelong learning courses. The institute is easy to approach as well as accessible to students who wish to gain a few skills while attaining quality education. The institute offers a range of courses for which the students require a single certificate at the end of each semester.
However, we at Applyexam.co.in, have conducted research on the issue and have given you complete information about the procedure of getting an IGNOU migration certificate and what it involves.
If you are looking for a good institute for higher studies then you should consider taking a look at IGNOU.