IGNOU Re-Registration 2022 Last Date: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU University) has extended the Re-Registration dates till 12th August 2022. The students, who are willing to apply for the July session or next semester at IGNOU University, can now apply by visiting the official website – ignou.ac.in
|IGNOU Re-Registration 2022 Last Date|
IGNOU Re-Registration 2022 Last Date
The students, who missed the last chance to fill out the IGNOU Re-Registration form, now can apply for Re-Registration. This is to notify you that this Re-Registration is only for existing IGNOU students, who are already enrolled in any programmes offered at the IGNOU university.
See Also :
Apply for Re-Registration for IGNOU 2022
- Visit the official website of IGNOU University.
- Registered students can log in directly on Re-Registration otherwise click on the New Registration.
- Enter the required credentials such as username and password.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take a printout of it.