Indian Coast Guard jobs 2022 Notification| Indian Coast Guard invites online applications from Indian aspirants. To recruit 71 Assistant Commandant (AC) General Duty (Pilot/ Navigator/ Women-SSA/ Engineering & Electrical/ Electronics), Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL-SSA), and Law for 02/2023 Batch. Aspirants must apply online for Indian Coast Guard jobs from 17th August 2022. Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (AC) Posts online application closing date will 07th September 2022.
The aspirants looking for jobs in the Government jobs can find live jobs updates 2022 here. The Indian Coast Guard releases jobs openings pan India. Our Apply Exam team regularly follows up with the Indian Coast Guard and updates this page with new recruitments under various states. By accessing the below provided direct links, the aspirants can gain enough details of the latest postal notifications under Various states in a detailed manner.
|Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2022
Indian Coast Guard jobs 2022
The Indian Coast Guard jobs details are given below. Aspirants can read all the details below and refer to the official notification. If the aspirant still has doubts, they can use the comment below. We have provided the information and the Indian Coast Guard Online application form link below.
Aspirants interested in the Indian Coast Guard can click on the website link. In the sections, we have provided information on the vacancy, salary, age limit, education qualification, application fee, selection process, application procedure, and all other relevant information.
Once the aspirant has determined eligibility, they can click on the Indian Coast Guard Application form below to apply. Follow the instructions given to apply for the same.
See Also :
indiancoastguard.gov.in jobs 2022
- General Duty (GD), CPL (SSA) – 50
- Tech (Engg), Tech (Elect) –20
- Law – 01
- Total – 71 Posts
Indian Coast Guard jobs Eligibility Details
Aspirants interested in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (AC) & Other jobs 2022 can check their eligibility with the details below,
- General Duty – Aspirants should complete Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board or university.
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL SSA) – 12th Class, current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
- Technical (Mechanical), Technical (Electrical/Electronics) – Aspirants should complete a Degree (Engineering) from a recognized board or university.
- Law Entry – Aspirants should complete a Degree (Law) from a recognized board or university.
ICG Age Limit:
- Please refer to the official notification for more details.
Indian Coast Guard Selection Process:
- Computer Based Test (Stage-I)
- Computerized Cognitive Battery Test and Picture Perception & Discussion (Stage-II)
- Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Stage-III)
- Medical Examination (Stage-IV)
- Induction (Stage-V)
- The Selected aspirants will get Rs. 56,100/- Per Month.
- All Other Aspirants: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Aspirants: Nil
Apply for Indian Coast Guard jobs 2022?
- Go to the official website i.e.ICG recruitment website https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
- Click on the application link.
- Enter your details
- Pay Application Fee
- Submit your application
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Indian Salary Package Details- Click to Check
Indian Coast Guard jobs 2022- Click to Check
Indian Army Indian jobs 2022- Click to Check
Indian Coast Guard jobs 2022: FAQs
Q1. What is the last date to apply online for the Indian Coast Guard vacancy in 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply online for the Indian Coast Guard vacancy 2022 is 30th September 2022.
Q2. What is the exam date for the Indian Coast Guard Vayu batch 1/2022?
Ans. The exam for Indian Coast Guard batch 1/2022 is announced to be held from 27th August 2022 onwards
Q3. When will training start for 1st batch of the Indian Coast Guard?
Ans. The training for 1st batch of the Indian Coast Guard will begin from 30th December 2022 onwards.
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission association that behaviours real all-year activities adrift. Albeit moderately little, it offers a wide scope of undertaking abilities for both surface and air tasks. Each Coast Guard region has at l one Coast Guard post. Likewise, there are Coast Guard Air Stations (CGAS) and Airlocked Enclaves (CGAE) for air tasks from different areas along the coast.
For amazing bearing and control, the ocean zones of India are isolated into five Coast Guard regions. To be explicit Northwest, West, , North, and Andaman & Nicobar. The relating common focal station is Gandhinagar, Mumbai, and Chennai. , Kolkata and Port Blair. The regions are divided into twelve Coast Guard areas, one for all of the nine ocean side states of the terrain, two in the Andaman and Nicobar regions, and one in the Kavaratti, Lakshadweep, and Minicoy Islands.